Unknown

General chat about The Hunter. For suggestions, please use the "Suggestions"-room below.
Eraser_SK
Outfitter

Unknown

Post by Eraser_SK »

During my game i finally find Unknown track... together with friend we want finally to hunt down this ****** ok dont spoil - Unknown. Only what we managed was i spot the Unknown. Its possible ( from now, when i spot him i believe it is) to kill it? Any special reward for this? Will be fine if Doc write at least something. :) How about Unknown in trophy room? Someone succeeded to harvest Unknown? By the way... my friend get info about level 2 track skill. :D

https://www.thehunter.com/#profile/eras ... n/75448252
Ravenousfox
Outfitter

Re: Unknown

Post by Ravenousfox »

Couple of weeks ago hunting in RFF I got a notification level 2 unknown tracking skill. :lol:
I don't know anyone to have harvested the creature... yet. ;)
I have over 1337 kills with my Longbow at 100% kill rate.
My YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPHtNC ... RQ3X3b0TjQ
My Twitch channel: https://www.twitch.tv/rav_fox
FastGun
Scout

Post by FastGun »

I think I reached level 3 or 4 If I work hard I can do it 8 then I wish I can see the weight of the Unknown creature :lol:
Eraser_SK
Outfitter

Post by Eraser_SK »

Guys i see you still dont spot this creature... i managed only bcz i play with friend and see this "creature" in full run (its something like speedy Gonzales)... i think its impossible to find him alone... spooky, full run whole time... can be harvested only in group and with good snap shot. (Its happend only on RFF?)
LEFLOR
Scout

Post by LEFLOR »

Maybe we should do a special multiplayer bigfoot game? Cooperating with 8 players focusing only on the unknown. :)
D3AKUs
Hunter

Post by D3AKUs »

Sure its not Bigfoot.

Its Doc in his final form. Better watch your back next time u use unpermitted weapons.
Eraser_SK
Outfitter

Post by Eraser_SK »

LEFLOR wrote:Maybe we should do a special multiplayer bigfoot game? Cooperating with 8 players focusing only on the unknown. :)
Good Idea... if someone find track and have open multiplayer game we can join them... one message on forum will be enough. Maybe its time to finally harvest Unknown and solve this big mystery :D
BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

I'd love to see it get harvested, it is the only way to prove it exists. Same as with the supposedly REAL BigFoot! I also have my skills up on tracking this elusive critter, have not yet spotted it tho'. With higher spotting skills perhaps this will be possible. ;) Peace.

BCKidd.

"Patience and perseverance, are not an option if you want that trophy, they are a necessity."

Keep it real!
"Careful, David, he's Canadian......They eat people you know." Fletchette.
gas56
Outfitter

Post by gas56 »

I tracked this unknown track and every time I got to within render range there was nothing to see,...
I even had it cornered on the end of a small peninsula at one time and there was nothing.
So my conclusion is that it is a GHOST(invisible) and just leaves a lot of footprints and is made to look like it spooks whenever you are getting close to
what is supposedly a creature. (Big Foot, Sasquatch, Yeti, Monkey Man)
And I didn't even get to keep the tracking skills for it..........
that's the joke!!!

P.S. Don't waste your time chasing it,.. you won't find nothing but more tracks.
Last edited by gas56 on August 17th, 2017, 2:29 am, edited 2 times in total.
InstinctiveArcher
Outfitter

Post by InstinctiveArcher »

I thought someone found it once in the form of an antler less whitetail buck. I also thought someone saw it splashing as it ran through water.

In hunting, impossible doesn't exist any more than a sure thing does. - Tom Miranda

Return to “General Chat”