Taxidermy costs

General chat about The Hunter. For suggestions, please use the "Suggestions"-room below.
Pittie
Hunter

Taxidermy costs

Post by Pittie »

Hello,

I wonder a little bit about the taxidermy cost since today. The taxidermy from the statistic site cost now 12 em after the end of the session. While a current running session it cost 10 em. Have I overlooked this before? I thought the cost is always 10 em.
Regards Pittie
Sorry for my english

Radamus
Master Hunter

Re: Taxidermy costs

Post by Radamus »

Yes, that's how it's been sir- You can kind of fudge around it if your hunt doesn't close right away and you decide to tax something if it thinks your hunt is on-going. One way to chk it before you close, open a browser and look at the "ongoing hunt" and see if there's anything you want to tax before you do end the hunt, then it's only $10 - afterwards it's $12
"Out of all competitors, Radamus was the only one who got it I think" - BCKidd
"Ugh, I absolutely hate the thought that Radamus is right about this and I was wrong...!!!" Splainin2do
I can't afford a swear jar - xOEDragon
Spoiler:
JamboWhoDat
Hunter

Post by JamboWhoDat »

I keep a spread sheet of my personal best for the season so far. You can make one yourself by looking at the full leaderboard for a species, and it will tell you at the top what your highest score is for the season. I got in the habit of checking my current hunt statistics against my spread sheet before ending my session to make sure there is no harvest I would want to taxidermize.
LEFLOR
Scout

Post by LEFLOR »

You can also leave open the forum page where there is your signature, or your profile, (with signature stats) and you have all your best scores of each species and they always up to date ;)
hunterPRO1
Outfitter

Post by hunterPRO1 »

i have never irl taxidermized an animal before i stopped hunting,,,
"you win some, you lose some, you wreck some."
Spoiler:
Obsidyan
Spotter

Post by Obsidyan »

Some basic script that checks the score or rarity of current kill species and only pops up with taxidermy when an upgrade is available, would be greatly appreciated. Currently the taxidermy system seems like a huge Cash Grab, for a supposedly free-to-play game... that really doesn't look or feel very nice guys.
Spoiler:

Return to “General Chat”