Mistake on my part !

General chat about The Hunter. For suggestions, please use the "Suggestions"-room below.
Ringalor
Tracker

Mistake on my part !

Post by Ringalor »

Yes, it is a mistake on my part! I thought I could pick it up, but impossible ... There is no access ... Or maybe you have a solution, if I make the same mistake again? I know the solution for the mountain (back, far, far, etc ...), but for water?
By the way, where I have my tripod, there are a lot of elk, despite the presence of wolves. I saw a wolf waiting at the water's edge and an elk arrived slowly, up to 20 yards, then only flee. Beautiful show! I did not kill him. He had just escaped from the wolf! One predator at a time ...

Image Image
Tod1d
Lead Moderator
Lead Moderator

Re: Mistake on my part !

Post by Tod1d »

Assuming "Back, far, far, etc..." means leaving render range & re-entering, then the solution is the same.

When you enter render range & the animal is rendered, it's spawned as a floating ragdoll. It drops to the terrain to assume a natural position.
If you're in a position to see a dead animal 200-220m away you can see this happen if you are watching when it renders.
Like the mountain, this can sometimes help free an animal stuck in the water as well.
It's "Tod", with one bloody 'd'!
Ringalor
Tracker

Re: Mistake on my part !

Post by Ringalor »

Great! Thank you.

Return to “General Chat”