Is there a way to reach there?

General chat about The Hunter. For suggestions, please use the "Suggestions"-room below.
FastGun
Scout

Is there a way to reach there?

Post by FastGun »

Prinz1989
Hunter

Re: Is there a way to reach there?

Post by Prinz1989 »

Not that I would know.
certainly not with climbing gear.

It's as shame there are often Ibex up there.
FastGun
Scout

Post by FastGun »

If we can't climb this hill there shouldn't be any spawn points or we should be able to climb there. Spawning animals in a place that we can't reach makes no sense at least for me.

I don't think we can reach there if any of you know how to bring animals back from here please share :)
Tod1d
Lead Moderator
Lead Moderator

Post by Tod1d »

There is no way up there that I know of. As for whether the Ibex should go there or not, there are supposed to be places where you shouldn't shoot them.
Status Update 25Sep14 wrote:It will be tempting to fire at an Alpine Ibex high up on a mountain wall but it may have unfortunate consequences: there is a risk that the animal will get stuck where you can not reach it to harvest. When hunting Alpine Ibex, there should be a lot of planning going into every shot to avoid losing that great trophy.
You could spook them with a shot to run off the other side.?
It's "Tod", with one bloody 'd'!
stancomputerhunter
Trophy Hunter

Post by stancomputerhunter »

This has been discussed before. There is no way to get there.

Image Rares: 86 NTs: 29
FastGun
Scout

Post by FastGun »

stancomputerhunter wrote:This has been discussed before. There is no way to get there.
Thank you for clarify.
Tod1d wrote:There is no way up there that I know of. As for whether the Ibex should go there or not, there are supposed to be places where you shouldn't shoot them.
Status Update 25Sep14 wrote:It will be tempting to fire at an Alpine Ibex high up on a mountain wall but it may have unfortunate consequences: there is a risk that the animal will get stuck where you can not reach it to harvest. When hunting Alpine Ibex, there should be a lot of planning going into every shot to avoid losing that great trophy.
Thank you for the tip. I know some techniques but some newbies are trying hard and they don't know what to do sometimes. If you looked at to image carefully it was not my name it is my friends name and I will tell him to spook them. Thank you very much :)
Mich Angel
Hunter

Post by Mich Angel »

Tod1d wrote:There is no way up there that I know of. As for whether the Ibex should go there or not, there are supposed to be places where you shouldn't shoot them.

That's what I use to do I climb up as close I can get to the top, then run around that side of the hill top where the climbing gear was in the picture, shooting making a hell of a lot of noise then I go around the other side a lot more quiet an usually there will be a lot more Ibex available in scope... But haven't been on those hills for a long time now, maybe things change... ;)
Hunt with your head not with your itchy trigger finger.. and things probably turn out a lot more successful and fun ;)

Return to “General Chat”