trophy room

General chat about The Hunter. For suggestions, please use the "Suggestions"-room below.
cajunman45
Outfitter

trophy room

Post by cajunman45 »

Is there a way to turn off trophy room mounts? Every time i kill an animal the pop up comes up when i claim animals .Not buying trophy room.

Tanngnjostr
Master Hunter

Re: trophy room

Post by Tanngnjostr »

You can turn it off in the in-game settings menu. It will still come up after a trophy shot though, but only then...
Image Image Image
cajunman45
Outfitter

Post by cajunman45 »

Thanx for info..

greylaghunter
Scout

trophy room???

Post by greylaghunter »

if you have placed an animal in the lodge and you get a better scoring animal of the same species later can you replace the existing one with the new one?
Tanngnjostr
Master Hunter

Re: trophy room???

Post by Tanngnjostr »

greylaghunter wrote:if you have placed an animal in the lodge and you get a better scoring animal of the same species later can you replace the existing one with the new one?
You can change which taxidermized aniamls are mounted - as often as you wish. You do this in the Trophy Manager by pressing 'I' inside a lodge when in a single player game. So if you find a bigger (say) elk than your old one, just taxidermize it and replace the old one from within the trophy manager.
Image Image Image
greylaghunter
Scout

Post by greylaghunter »

thankyou
Harvey604

Post by Harvey604 »

Question....once a higher scoring trophy animal is chosen and placed on the stand in the trophy room and the older one is returns to the trophy manager, will the older smaller trophy be stored and for how long, or can it be deleted or removed from the manager to make room for other trophy's ?
RickC
Outfitter

Post by RickC »

You cannot delete it. For now.
Tanngnjostr
Master Hunter

Post by Tanngnjostr »

Harvey604 wrote:Question....once a higher scoring trophy animal is chosen and placed on the stand in the trophy room and the older one is returns to the trophy manager, will the older smaller trophy be stored and for how long, or can it be deleted or removed from the manager to make room for other trophy's ?
The trophy manager has unlimited space, but of course it gets cumbersome after some time if you taxidermized a lot of animals. The devs are working on a feature to hide certain animals you don't want to mount any more.
Image Image Image
Tombstone

Where is my Trophy Lodge?

Post by Tombstone »

I paid for it Where is it? :shock:

I'm back in the game after about a 5 year hiatus. :mrgreen:

And have to learn all over again. :oops:

Thanks!

Return to “General Chat”