hey devs,,i am quit sour....!!

General chat about The Hunter. For suggestions, please use the "Suggestions"-room below.
Claude
Tracker

hey devs,,i am quit sour....!!

Post by Claude »

i shot a grizzly of 27,244 not 2 hours ago....and,,love,,it not showed the menue for taxiderm! Normally, even you click anything else..the animal will appear in the statistic where you have time 24h..to taxiderm it or not...! nope..nothing..he just appear in the statistics..grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr! this is actually the no1 grizzly in the best of list! damn..give it to me that trophy..please!
Tanngnjostr
Master Hunter

Re: hey devs,,i am quit sour....!!

Post by Tanngnjostr »

I had a similar problem with a 379 elk last night and I did some tests - to me it seems there can be problems with the taxidermy prompt and sometimes also with being able to taxidermize an animal from the website/launcher. This only seems to happen after taking a trophy shot, but I'm not 100% sure about it yet. I already shared the info with the developers.
Image Image Image
Claude
Tracker

Post by Claude »

yeah..haved this to last night with an not so terrible wap..did not hurt me a lot! but today..i am grrrrrrrrrrr! its strange..made a few trophyshots and taxiderm it..np! only with this fantastic grizzly not worket...! omg!
Claude
Tracker

Post by Claude »

now taxiderm option appear in the stats..but not work..get allways the message :oops something didnt work..you not get your item! anyway with what currency i pay...!
Tanngnjostr
Master Hunter

Post by Tanngnjostr »

Same here. I'm afraid those animals are lost for a taxidermy. :cry:

Maybe the data that's needed for the 3d model somehow got lost or corrupted when it was supposed to be saved from the server? Hope it gets fixed next week... I don't want to lose another nice trophy, so it's probably back to the new Cities: Skylines DLC for the weekend. :)
Image Image Image
Ravenousfox
Outfitter

Post by Ravenousfox »

So you quit the game or do you mean you're quite sour?
I have over 1337 kills with my Longbow at 100% kill rate.
My YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPHtNC ... RQ3X3b0TjQ
My Twitch channel: https://www.twitch.tv/rav_fox
DYEUZ
Trophy Hunter

Post by DYEUZ »

Ravenousfox wrote:So you quit the game or do you mean you're quite sour?
:lol: :lol:

BCKidd's 2019 COMMUNITY COMPS SERIES CHAMPIONSHIP
FIRST PLACE
MASTER HUNTER TROPHY

gas56
Outfitter

Post by gas56 »

DYEUZ wrote:
Ravenousfox wrote:So you quit the game or do you mean you're quite sour?
:lol: :lol:
I wouldn't blame him if he meant both.....
The only thing I see funny is that cat avatar with the headphones bobbin.......... :lol:
Now that is cool!
HooCairs
Champion Hunter

Post by HooCairs »

I have an idea! :idea:

How about EW gave us a REPLICA functionality! That way we could have all animals of all times (except non-typicals, they are too unique)... :D

Sorry for repeating myself, but unitl EW gives me a really really good reason why they cannot add this I don't give up on the idea. My suggested approach does not take a lot of time to do, so timing can't be the issue.
My Youtube theHunter Wiki
Spoiler:
Claude
Tracker

Post by Claude »

Feeling again like a Betatester....pffff! Lost a few decent trophys including a no1 grizzly! I can not understand how EW can sell something, which is still not working correctly...This part have a deep impact on users which wanna see thems trophyes ...so what the heck is this?? I noticed allmost that the problem exist with all bears,wildboars,elks..Allways this NaNaNa blabla!..seems to be a problem with the timer maybe..?!?
Second Poblem: the racks of big elks,deers,mooses ..going in the roofs....why not still lower the vertical position of the mountings ,down a bit?? Wonder if someone else checked that trophy room by EW! thats so obviously to see after only 1 hunt..omg!

Return to “General Chat”