Points...[Hunter Score]????

General chat about The Hunter. For suggestions, please use the "Suggestions"-room below.
outrider
Champion Hunter
Location: fort worth, tx. "where the west begins"...(THF-37th)(TH-77th)

Points...[Hunter Score]????

Post by outrider »

OK, i can understand you placement/position going up and down. other people in the same area of your points can overtake you and visa versa....i don't understand how your points would go up and down...this morning i started a hunt. i had 13159 points. i shot and harvested 6 bears and a bull moose... a little while after i finished the hunt. i opened the game to check the distance on one of my shots. i noticed that my points were 13157...how can something you earn be taken away from you.?
I shall Endeavor to Persevere.

Generalkommendant
Hunter

Re: Points...[Hunter Score]????

Post by Generalkommendant »

It's called "inflation". Obviously you haven't invested your HS correctly accordingly to the market sway since the input of the new credit values made recently in theHunter.
outrider
Champion Hunter

Post by outrider »

Generalkommendant wrote:It's called "inflation". Obviously you haven't invested your HS correctly accordingly to the market sway since the input of the new credit values made recently in theHunter.

"HUH"................... :lol:

stancomputerhunter
Trophy Hunter

Post by stancomputerhunter »

Generalkommendant wrote:It's called "inflation". Obviously you haven't invested your HS correctly accordingly to the market sway since the input of the new credit values made recently in theHunter.
:lol:

Image Rares: 86 NTs: 29
CodeBlue
Tracker

Post by CodeBlue »

I've done tons and tons of hunts lately with countless kills in each hunt and never ever have I seen my hunter score down. As long as it doesn't happen too often, I wouldn't worry about, probably a glitch. ;)
outrider
Champion Hunter

Post by outrider »

well, it's been 24 hours. and no one seems to know....

wheres everyone at ?...first time i noticed the low numbers in the forum the last few days....never seen it so low .....sad.

DHRifleman
Team Hunter

Post by DHRifleman »

My guess Chuck is that it was 13156 not 9 and you only received 1 point for the moose since the weapon and the bears are maxed out already. That would be 13157 in the end.
But you are still at 13157 after you should have gotten another point for the blazer kill, but that hunt just ended a short while ago. If it does go to 13158, then my original assumption is probably correct.
Sucks getting old Chuck :mrgreen: but the alternative isn't better ;)
The above statements are strictly my opinion, and should not be taken as fact, even if I believe them to be true.
Antlercreeklodge.com Tournaments
Permitted Weapons per Reserve By ClemD
outrider
Champion Hunter

Post by outrider »

no, i had written it down. and had kept track of it for a few days , trying to figure out how it calculated .it was at 13158 at the start my hunt this afternoon and it still at 13158, oh well, i don't really care about it that much. it just caught my eye and set me to wondering.. ....yep, your right, i'm getting older every day......it's my brain that don't function as it should. but, my eye sight is still good (not perfect, but good)... :D .. :lol:

thanks for the input....

Return to “General Chat”