I wish Doc would stop messaging me

General chat about The Hunter. For suggestions, please use the "Suggestions"-room below.
killertut
Master Hunter

Re: I wish Doc would stop messaging me

Post by killertut »

Radamus wrote:Someone say Ban Hammer? KT just got a shiver in her timbers and a twinkle in her eye :lol:
did you call for me? :twisted:

Feedback on my work as a moderator is always welcome!
Radamus
Master Hunter

Post by Radamus »

killertut wrote:
Radamus wrote:Someone say Ban Hammer? KT just got a shiver in her timbers and a twinkle in her eye :lol:
did you call for me? :twisted:
For your next assignment the target is a grease ball who lives in a run down cabin back in the woods. He stays trashed on Jack Daniel's black label and is known for nefarious activities with wild animals, especially beavers who he's trained as thieves- eliminate with extreme prejudice - that is all.
"Out of all competitors, Radamus was the only one who got it I think" - BCKidd
"Ugh, I absolutely hate the thought that Radamus is right about this and I was wrong...!!!" Splainin2do
I can't afford a swear jar - xOEDragon
Spoiler:
RabbitRidge
Tracker

Post by RabbitRidge »

That's got to be the worst notice in the world during a competition using setups, I suspect there has been riots in past looking for that guy.
DarkWolfLP2014

Post by DarkWolfLP2014 »

Did I mention he is also a Stalker?
Dennis Borg
Hunter

Post by Dennis Borg »

Good old Doc, always sending reminders. :)
DOGGRIPSLLC
Tracker

Post by DOGGRIPSLLC »

Hey if every now and again I forget I cant shoot a rabbit with my 45/70 or my 454. I need a little reminding.
outrider
Champion Hunter
Location: fort worth, tx. "where the west begins"...(THF-37th)(TH-77th)

Post by outrider »

there have been a on going complaints about Doc for years. :( ...and yet nothing has been done :roll: ....he apparently wasn't a well planned addition :geek: ...should have been at least a turn "on" & "off" switch :twisted: ...but, what do players know about what they want... :?:

now, let you or i get complaints about what we do and see how soon we're out the door :o .....and we're paying customers. :o :o ...... :lol:
I shall Endeavor to Persevere.

Tanngnjostr
Master Hunter

Post by Tanngnjostr »

outrider wrote:there have been a on going complaints about Doc for years. :( ...and yet nothing has been done :roll: ....he apparently wasn't a well planned addition :geek: ...should have been at least a turn "on" & "off" switch :twisted: ...but, what do players know about what they want... :?:

now, let you or i get complaints about what we do and see how soon we're out the door :o .....and we're paying customers. :o :o ...... :lol:
Doc is so deeply entangled in the game's code - don't ever think that EW could control him. It's the other way round...
Image Image Image
outrider
Champion Hunter
Location: fort worth, tx. "where the west begins"...(THF-37th)(TH-77th)

Post by outrider »

Tanngnjostr wrote:
outrider wrote:there have been a on going complaints about Doc for years. :( ...and yet nothing has been done :roll: ....he apparently wasn't a well planned addition :geek: ...should have been at least a turn "on" & "off" switch :twisted: ...but, what do players know about what they want... :?:

Doc is so deeply entangled in the game's code - don't ever think that EW could control him. It's the other way round...

we know he's one of the "teacher's pet "(writing it in a nice way), don't we...... :D
I shall Endeavor to Persevere.

kahuamp
Scout

Post by kahuamp »

Does "2001 - A Space Odyssey" ring a bell ?

HAL 9000 was sent into exile and now lives happily in the EHR world, under the name "DOC". The sooner you accept it, the better it will be for you....

Return to “General Chat”