best bow

General chat about The Hunter. For suggestions, please use the "Suggestions"-room below.
lord boatrace

best bow

Post by lord boatrace »

which is the best piece of kit the pulsar or the python ? in terms of power and accuracy etc
therisths
Hunter

Re: best bow

Post by therisths »

python.
nosnerb
Outfitter

Post by nosnerb »

Pulsar.... much better if you ask me. Same spook radius but with much more power. With Python you'll constqbtly be single lunging. Just make sure you have w rangefinder to pair with it
Zarpa
Tracker

Post by Zarpa »

nosnerb wrote:Pulsar.... much better if you ask me. Same spook radius but with much more power. With Python you'll constqbtly be single lunging. Just make sure you have w rangefinder to pair with it
True. But I would always choose the Python because the rangefinder scope.
Anyways I prefer the Snakebite over those two.
nosnerb
Outfitter

Post by nosnerb »

Zarpa wrote:
nosnerb wrote:Pulsar.... much better if you ask me. Same spook radius but with much more power. With Python you'll constqbtly be single lunging. Just make sure you have w rangefinder to pair with it
True. But I would always choose the Python because the rangefinder scope.
Anyways I prefer the Snakebite over those two.
Depends on your prey. Your pushing it with deer and python but anything lower than that Is pythons strong spot. Pulsar is just good for everything
jsundeen90
Spotter

Post by jsundeen90 »

Give me the Parker all day long. It's the only bow I use anymore, will take down anything in the game you just need to make sure you're not doing 80 yard shots on moose.

**Edit Pulsar seems like the most widely accepted "Best" bow, I've never used it though as I have no need to switch from the Parker.
Last edited by jsundeen90 on August 25th, 2016, 3:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mountaineer
Hunter

Post by Mountaineer »

I think the Parker is. Plenty of power, I have no problem killing any animal in the game with it and no need to have to switch back and forth with the rangefinder. You can also get multiple shots off much faster with it.

"I refuse to have a battle of wits with an unarmed man."
Prinz1989
Hunter

Post by Prinz1989 »

While a very good player might prefer the parker, the pulsar is the better option for everyone else. It gives you way more range than the parker offers.
Also the pulsar is more stable which is a good thing when you start out with a new bow.
Also the pulsar is 100 ems cheaper.

The parker has a higher fire rate that might come in handy for turkey, yote, mule and blackdeer perhaps even elk and red deer but the last two you will have to get pretty close for a clean kill with the parker.
nosnerb
Outfitter

Post by nosnerb »

Your average front on shot with parker wont drop anything bigger than yotes unless you hit neck or heart. Pulsar punches all through the guts. IMO hands down best bow
Oswald74
Outfitter

Post by Oswald74 »

Pulsar without extra sight is the best atm.

Parker with range finder sight is the most useful, but only for "small game".

Snakebite lost it's ability to kill a tank and only works best at ~30m - maybe to push sales on the Pulsar, don't know.

MfG L.E.

Return to “General Chat”