new reserve (Rocky Mountains) animals guessing

General chat about The Hunter. For suggestions, please use the "Suggestions"-room below.
testbreaker
Tracker

Re: new reserve (Rocky Mountains) animals guessing

Post by testbreaker »

Mule Deer, Brown Bear, Elk, coyotes and for the new species I am guessing Big Horn Sheep, more climbing...yay.
fjernen

Post by fjernen »

Why not add the wolf, dall sheep, Utah mountain goats and antelope as a new species? (edited for spelling)
Grizzly17
Hunter

Post by Grizzly17 »

Beano8U wrote:Would be nice to get some revenge on those beavers that destroy the trees that your stand was in haha
:lol: :lol: :lol:

InstinctiveArcher
Outfitter

Post by InstinctiveArcher »

fjernen wrote:Why not add the wolf, dall sheep, Utah mountain goats and antelope as a new species? (edited for spelling)
Dall sheep live in Alaska. I don't think they would fit here. They live in the MacKenzie mountains and other Alaskan ranges, not the Rockies.

In hunting, impossible doesn't exist any more than a sure thing does. - Tom Miranda
Buckkiller4
Hunter

Post by Buckkiller4 »

bighorns would work though and they are a close relative
ShawnG

Post by ShawnG »

Bighorn Sheep and mountain goats are my main requests, to go with the Muleys, Elk (reskinned as Rocky mountain Elk) Bears (brown/grizzly) and a yellowstonish area where the Bison graze. Pronghorns would be awesome down the line. wolves maybe. and some small game of some sort
brockeod

Post by brockeod »

ShawnG wrote:Bighorn Sheep and mountain goats are my main requests, to go with the Muleys, Elk (reskinned as Rocky mountain Elk) Bears (brown/grizzly) and a yellowstonish area where the Bison graze. Pronghorns would be awesome down the line. wolves maybe. and some small game of some sort
This is what I'd like to see. Bighorn sheep and Mountain Goats up in the mountains while Bison graze in the lowlands, everything else in-between. That's what I hope to see.
Mountain Lion also.
nosnerb
Outfitter

Post by nosnerb »

Excited to see what this update will tell us...
Mhaley45
Spotter

Post by Mhaley45 »

My Rocky Mountain Dream List:

Big Horn Sheep - High Altitude, big vistas to get long distance shots.
Grizzly Bear - Probably a re-skin of the Brown bear with a noticeable hump and different coloring. They need to be aggressive like the Polar Bears. Why else do we have that .340 caliber rifle.
Wolf - Pack animals, very aware of surroundings, and good stalkers, possibly surround the hunters.
Elk - Rocky Mtns has the largest Elk population in the world - They have to be there.
Ruffled Grouse - Perfect birds for a new dog - Pointer - and ideal camouflage for the Fall forests.
Mule Deer - We desperately need a 2nd reserve for Mulies and the Rocky's fit the bill.

2 - veteran species - Elk and Mule Deer
2 - Re-skins - Big Horn Sheep (Ibex on steroids) and Grizzley (Add a hump and size, new color shading and the Polar Bear aggressiveness).
2 - New Species - Wolf scary calls, very wary, pack hunters & Ruffled Gouse explosive & Noisy flush, good camo - need a pointer to hunt them.

New Gear: Shooting Sticks, Long Distance Scope (zero'ed at 200m),
New Dog: Irish or Red Setters - Excellent Pointers with great visual appearance.
New Theme: As the American West was settled, the Mountain Man owned the Rocky Mountains. Mt. Man camo, A big caliber, Black Powder Rifle (Hawken), and a Black Powder Lever action Shotgun (1887 Winchester), and add Beards for appearance.
New Deployable: A lean-to that has the same functions as a tent, but takes time to deploy and disassemble.
New Feature: A pyre like shooting platform. Like a Tower, but lower in height than a Tower but higher than a Tripod, and with no sides or roof. Allows you to shoot prone in all directions.

In-Game Name: LyleGoodman
Prinz1989
Hunter

Post by Prinz1989 »

Mhaley45 wrote: New Theme: As the American West was settled, the Mountain Man owned the Rocky Mountains. Mt. Man camo, A big caliber, Black Powder Rifle (Hawken), and a Black Powder Lever action Shotgun (1887 Winchester), and add Beards for appearance.
I love your ideas for new weapons. I bet Ew would earn good money with those.
I guess a native american trad. bow and perhaps clothing could be cool as well.

Return to “General Chat”