How much have you spent (Em's & Gm's)

General chat about The Hunter. For suggestions, please use the "Suggestions"-room below.
Pretty_Boy
Outfitter

Re: How much have you spent (Em's & Gm's)

Post by Pretty_Boy »

wiizzi
Scout

Post by wiizzi »

Pretty_Boy wrote:Image
impressive.

fantamichele
Outfitter

Post by fantamichele »

Pretty_Boy wrote:Image
Congratulations, they are all money well spent ;)
nachthexe
Hunter

Post by nachthexe »

Total spent
Em$ 80566.00
Gm$ 159999.00

Not too bad compared. I like this game.
Code: Select all
pokie206
Hunter

Post by pokie206 »

Total spent
Em$ 146620.00
Gm$ 1098431.00
atc86
Tracker

Post by atc86 »

Total spent
Em$ 24218.00
Gm$ 26779.00

Not as bad as I though compared to others ;) although my Em$-Gm$ ratio is almost 1:1 xD
InvisibleFlame9
Hunter

Post by InvisibleFlame9 »

Why are you even having this conversation? Does it make your feel better?
caledonianblues
Master Hunter

Post by caledonianblues »

InvisibleFlame9 wrote:Why are you even having this conversation? Does it make your feel better?
Maybe it helps some to feel better if they see that others have invested comparable amounts of money. I started to spend money on this game pretty soon after I found it, then I got into hosting competitions and that was the beginning of the end. No regrets though. I'm at around the 700,000 em$ mark now, and about 15-20 years of memberships (most of this in competition and event prizes of course).

I guess another question to those who have posted in this thread, is how much value do you feel you've had from your investment? If you could find the game all over again, would you spend less second time around? I wouldn't do anything differently. I've spent more on theHunter than any other game, including flight simulators which I've invested lots in, and even after having spent thousands of dollars I still feel like I get great value for money. I love this game and the community, and I love community competitions. I will continue to spend for as long as the game exists.

I think it's awesome that we have such a loyal community of players that are willing to part with their hard-earned cash to support the game.
fantamichele
Outfitter

Post by fantamichele »

caledonianblues wrote:I think it's awesome that we have such a loyal community of players that are willing to part with their hard-earned cash to support the game.
yes! :D
Tanngnjostr
Master Hunter

Post by Tanngnjostr »

caledonianblues wrote:I guess another question to those who have posted in this thread, is how much value do you feel you've had from your investment? If you could find the game all over again, would you spend less second time around?
A lot of value and I would do it again. I guess I started like most people did: a few hunts as a guest, then got a membership bundle. Step by step I invested in a few extra weapons, some clothes, my first pieces of large equipment. I didn't start to spend like crazy before I realized that theHunter had become the game I love the most and that it will give me long time motivation and hours of fun for years. Today I own almost every weapon, almost every single piece of clothing, almost everything else and more than 130 pieces of large equipment. I even have the hunting horn! And I know that a lot of players have reserve setups that make mine look barren. On top of that I spent hundreds of dollars for competition prizes. I do it because it offers me value and I enjoy it. Sometimes I buy things I don't really need (like the hunting horn or certain weapons) because I simply want to support the devs, keep the game alive as long as possible. And I take the responsibility for how much I spend - I only do it as long as I can afford it.
caledonianblues wrote:I think it's awesome that we have such a loyal community of players that are willing to part with their hard-earned cash to support the game.
I agree, except the "hard-earned" part. :lol:
Image Image Image

Return to “General Chat”