How much have you spent (Em's & Gm's)

General chat about The Hunter. For suggestions, please use the "Suggestions"-room below.
InvisibleFlame9
Hunter

Re: How much have you spent (Em's & Gm's)

Post by InvisibleFlame9 »

Most people agree that 'asking someone personally how much they make for a living' is innapropriate and disrespectful. I feel that this thread is in a similar category of topics and I don't appreciate the moderators tolerating innapropriate topics like this. I don't feel it has any place here a conversation comparing how much people have spent on the game.

Same as we don't get into conversations about things like 'religion' and 'politics'....I don't appreciate this topic at all. This is a gaming forum I'm all for participating in discussion about the game we play (of which I purchased too). It's no one's business how much you spend on it. I don't want to see these sorts of conversations. It's my business how much I am willing to pay for it and your own what you pay.
Shuffles626

Post by Shuffles626 »

I'm almost 1 month into playing Classic (came over from CotW). I started with the Trailrunner bundle and currently at:
Em$: 9076.00
Gm$: 0

Haven't spent any Gm$ yet (any recommendation what to spend it on?).

I feel pretty fortunate having gotten into Classic around the start of the Holiday sales. I managed to pick up all the callers, a variety of weapons, dogs, a few sets of camo, and some equipment on sale. Will probably get into waterfowl hunting next!
Fletchette
Trophy Hunter

Post by Fletchette »

InvisibleFlame9 wrote:Most people agree that 'asking someone personally how much they make for a living' is innapropriate and disrespectful. I feel that this thread is in a similar category of topics and I don't appreciate the moderators tolerating innapropriate topics like this. I don't feel it has any place here a conversation comparing how much people have spent on the game.

Same as we don't get into conversations about things like 'religion' and 'politics'....I don't appreciate this topic at all. This is a gaming forum I'm all for participating in discussion about the game we play (of which I purchased too). It's no one's business how much you spend on it. I don't want to see these sorts of conversations. It's my business how much I am willing to pay for it and your own what you pay.
Dude, no one is forcing you to post how much you've spent, or read how much others have spent. It's certainly about the game, so there's nothing to moderate. If this isn't a thread you like, don't read it. Obviously others enjoy sharing the info, and like kidding each other about it.
Personal Bests...
TreeKiwi
Community Manager
Community Manager

Post by TreeKiwi »

Fletchette wrote:
InvisibleFlame9 wrote:Most people agree that 'asking someone personally how much they make for a living' is innapropriate and disrespectful. I feel that this thread is in a similar category of topics and I don't appreciate the moderators tolerating innapropriate topics like this. I don't feel it has any place here a conversation comparing how much people have spent on the game.

Dude, no one is forcing you to post how much you've spent, or read how much others have spent. It's certainly about the game, so there's nothing to moderate. If this isn't a thread you like, don't read it. Obviously others enjoy sharing the info, and like kidding each other about it.
I have to agree with Fletchette here. It's not breaking any forum rules and like he says, if you don't like it just move passed it. It's not forcing anyone to do anything, purely voluntary and a bit of fun for some people. :)
supercelldrw
Hunter

Post by supercelldrw »

Too much lol
Spoiler:
JamboWhoDat
Hunter

Post by JamboWhoDat »

Apparently not enough to keep Luna.
JuA

Post by JuA »

em$ 19910.00
gm$ 81429.00

A lot of it on ammo as a guest :)
SoftShoe
Outfitter

Post by SoftShoe »

Been playing a little over a week & already at 27138.00em$

Ive got most of the toys I want now so it will taper off :D

\m/
Outfitter

Post by \m/ »

Total spent: Em$ 235694.00 / Gm$ 129134.00
Now offline. Forever.
SoftShoe
Outfitter

Post by SoftShoe »

I apparently didnt have most of the toys after all. Ive spent another 60k em$ in the last 2 months.

I think I need to find a support group. You guys are a bad influence... ;) :lol:

Return to “General Chat”