this is really, really, really, really..... weird

General chat about The Hunter. For suggestions, please use the "Suggestions"-room below.
nosnerb
Outfitter

this is really, really, really, really..... weird

Post by nosnerb »

Was a bit bored and trying to get my field judging skills up by looking through random players gallery and trying to guess the score of the animal before looking at it.
this was the profile that stumped me https://www.thehunter.com/#profile/brunooo7/gallery/78
No picture has ever uploaded for this guy. Not his profile photo, none of his trophy shots. I have to say.... ***?????
Maybe this could lead to a potential reason for trophy shots not uploading? Maybe im thinking a bit too big here.... ;)
jim1975
Scout

Re: this is really, really, really, really..... weird

Post by jim1975 »

Seems like only half the info is loading up. I see a hunter score of 1812 and ranking of 594 but no score on any of their trophies and again no photo for their profile. It's as if it's an old format and doesn't conform to current game format. Same with other profiles starting with "brunooo" pretty much. Looks like old players who haven't logged in for awhile haven't had their profile updated and therefore we cannot see their profiles properly????????
chewik
Outfitter

Post by chewik »

jim1975 wrote: Looks like old players who haven't logged in for awhile haven't had their profile updated?
check his hunt history or trophies. he is obviously playing quite often. but there could be some server or database problem.
jim1975
Scout

Post by jim1975 »

Didn't think to check their hunt history.
gas56
Outfitter

Post by gas56 »

chewik wrote:
jim1975 wrote: Looks like old players who haven't logged in for awhile haven't had their profile updated?
check his hunt history or trophies. he is obviously playing quite often. but there could be some server or database problem.
Yeah, who knows??? almost 3/4's of my photos have no score when I checked yesterday...
after seeing this post I decide to look at mine.
chewik
Outfitter

Post by chewik »

yea, the same is in my gallery. the newest pictures are ok, but older just say "no score"

Return to “General Chat”