How many towers with membership now? (Feb 2016)

General chat about The Hunter. For suggestions, please use the "Suggestions"-room below.
Bullehr
Tracker

Re: How many towers with membership now? (Feb 2016)

Post by Bullehr »

Are the hunting towers any fun? In how many occasions did they turn out to be useful for you guys?
nosnerb
Outfitter

Post by nosnerb »

They are great! In addition to offering incredible sight protection they make your gun like it is level 20 proning. I put them near my duck and goose setups, near feeders, any place where I will a.) be long ranging b.) need steady gun Sigh of relief that was a mistake for the 1 tower thing
Bullehr
Tracker

Post by Bullehr »

nosnerb wrote:They are great! In addition to offering incredible sight protection they make your gun like it is level 20 proning. I put them near my duck and goose setups, near feeders, any place where I will a.) be long ranging b.) need steady gun Sigh of relief that was a mistake for the 1 tower thing
Great, I think I will renew for 6 months instead of 3 then :) Thanks for the great info.
Roger_Mellie

Post by Roger_Mellie »

Tanngnjostr wrote:
Dennis Borg wrote:You receive 1 tower for a 6 month and 3 towers for a 12 month membership.

If you have bought a 12 month membership and only received 1 tower then please contact our support.
Thank you Dennis for an official statement regarding the towers. I thought it was a mistake, but wasn't 100% sure. I just checked and the website has it corrected now.

Ah that's better - thanks for clarifiying and being ready to help players who missed out on 2 towers. Much better! Happy again!

There are some who call me..... Simon. In game: Alf_Tupper
nosnerb
Outfitter

Post by nosnerb »

I would go for 12. 1 towers you'll find is not enough. I have 3 and find myself wanting more all the time
Bullehr
Tracker

Post by Bullehr »

Make sure to check under equipment instead of large equipment, it showed up there for me :)
JessyHauff
Tracker

Post by JessyHauff »

hmmm really debating getting that trailrunners now......sucks I already bought the crazy caller bundle lol
overlorddk

Post by overlorddk »

:D
pnShen
Hunter

Post by pnShen »

Bullehr wrote:Are the hunting towers any fun? In how many occasions did they turn out to be useful for you guys?
They are great. The smell and sight reduction is close to zero, but they DECREASE weapon wobble, like no other stand or blind. great for many type of hunt, but i will let you figure them out.

Return to “General Chat”