12 Hours on WRR

General chat about The Hunter. For suggestions, please use the "Suggestions"-room below.
nicksynnz
Hunter

Re: 12 Hours on WRR

Post by nicksynnz »

Radamus wrote: I had a moose kill me twice one time.
Ha ha ha I thought we were supposed to be "the Hunters" and not the "hunted": the revenge of the Moosens. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Oh a bear tore me to bits a few minutes ago on Hemmeldal hills, it ran away so fast the coward I never saw which way it came or went so I killed its brothers, sisters, mom and dad. I'll get him in another spawning. ;) ;) ;)
Что-то никогда не изменится
Radamus
Master Hunter

Post by Radamus »

If you want a thrill, crawl on your belly through the brush on settlers with a pig caller and tell me who the hunter is :lol:
"Out of all competitors, Radamus was the only one who got it I think" - BCKidd
"Ugh, I absolutely hate the thought that Radamus is right about this and I was wrong...!!!" Splainin2do
I can't afford a swear jar - xOEDragon
Spoiler:
INTIMID883R
Outfitter

Post by INTIMID883R »

Radamus wrote:If you want a thrill, crawl on your belly through the brush on settlers with a pig caller and tell me who the hunter is :lol:
Could not have said that bettger. :!:

Hey we need to do a Bison Hunt Rad.
Spoiler:
nicksynnz
Hunter

Post by nicksynnz »

Radamus wrote:If you want a thrill, crawl on your belly through the brush on settlers with a pig caller and tell me who the hunter is :lol:
I did that a few year back in northern Hirchfelden after I heard a boar squeel; it was just over a small hill. I went prone and crawled towards it but at the top of the hill Mr Hog was waiting for me. The porker won, I did not know the meaning of medikits in those days. :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
Что-то никогда не изменится
Defiance_co
Scout

Post by Defiance_co »

You would of thought so BCKid

Alas primal i think uses their later game engine ;-)

Also, primal wasn't stable until they fully worked the bugs out

I have some news though, just finished a 5am - 7pm mp session hosting !!! there's a but though ..............

I killed 6 elk and 1 deer with my snow camo snakebite, maybe took 30mins gametime or thereabouts, then got in a ts (game one not a bought one, nw stand from the most north eastern lodge on rff)

Got up 5am, game had approx 30mins to play (15mins realtime) i walked around n headed back to the initial starting lodge, on the way dropped a moose cow with a 454, walked to lodge but kept out of I key range (forget wording for it as i'm still a tad tired) and awaited spawn options, took a printscreen

The but is, i hadn't played a 'proper' game, my proper is actually maybe afk randomly for drinks etc but playing mainly, but if i can repeat later playing a proper game, then what i did lastnight is my fix

So still gotta verify, if a proper game crashes later, i am back to time/distance/render related, but if it does test fine later it's solely down to c++'s installed

Here's hoping lol

Def
BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

@ Def, Well that is something, I sure hope you get it sorted once and for all. I read your other thread where you didn't have the dreaded 160005 error while doing a hunt, but it sounds like one of your players did. Quite impressed that you have got it down to the C++'s that may be causing your issue, you solve it man, there will be songs written about you... 'Oh Def faced a giant, the bloody 160005 error, and when he finished he had pulled out all his hair. But folks were happy cause he solved that bloody bloody error...' Good luck. 8-) Peace.

BCKidd.

"Patience and perseverance, are not an option if you want that trophy, they are a necessity."

Keep it real!
"Careful, David, he's Canadian......They eat people you know." Fletchette.
BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

That sounds like a bunch of pork 'n' beans... Them hogs can devour every part of your body, bones and all. I ain't crazy. :lol: :lol: Peace.

BCKidd.

"Patience and perseverance, are not an option if you want that trophy, they are a necessity."

Keep it real!
Defiance_co
Scout

Post by Defiance_co »

Lol

Best is now i got a game back end error in debug lmao

From weird to farout ehh

Def
BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

Hey Def, Sannas has some good info here: http://forum.thehunter.com/viewtopic.ph ... 6&start=60 Maybe it is worth a look into... or have you already done this? It might even be worth the effort of others that are having the 16005 error... I dunno. Jus' thought I'd point it out, since not everybody wants to look at the status updates. ;) Peace.

BCKidd.

Keep it real!
Defiance_co
Scout

Post by Defiance_co »

Hiya BCKidd,

Yeah, it's good info, tried it over a month ago :-(

Anyways, Thanks

And i'm of to try something esle as game just crashed

Cheers

Def

Return to “General Chat”