Bear Barrel

General chat about The Hunter. For suggestions, please use the "Suggestions"-room below.
INTIMID883R
Outfitter

Re: Bear Barrel

Post by INTIMID883R »

They better start fixing some of their broke things. More leaving every day, and they don't seem to give a crap.
Spoiler:
antonio32
Scout

Post by antonio32 »

020tim020 wrote:I got a 100% bair barrel on Rogarou but there are almost no tracks of bears at the barrel. Sometimes i see a small female bear but most of the times there is no action at the barrel. I tried multiple visiting times at 7,9,11, and 1 o'clock but it is all the same :?
Someone has a clue what the problem can be?
I have the same problem.
EW, please fix the reloading animation for the Colt SAA .45 LC revolvers!!!
waiora
Outfitter

Post by waiora »

ronMctube wrote:my feral hog feeder at 100 percent is fine but my wild boar at 100 percent which normally has 20 plus at it has none ! not one wild boar.

so something is seriously wrong . :(
Ye ive been telling them that for months, cant even get a response ;p

Best not to waste any bait on boar right now
nosnerb
Outfitter

Post by nosnerb »

Just curious, but can we have the coordinates for this wild boar feeder. 20 hogs sounds like a bargain to me
ronMctube
Chat Logger

Post by ronMctube »

well seeing as the boar feeders arnt working is there any point ? :D

Pig Feeder co ords x 10035 y 638
helgoryon
Tracker

Post by helgoryon »

20 sounds good to me,i would be happy with that.having same thing on rb with bear bait barrel, used to get 5/6 every time but now hardly any.do they need moving every now and then does any one know
020tim020
Tracker

Post by 020tim020 »

It seems that the problem occurs at both pig and bear baiting and that almost everybody has noticed a difference with how it used to be. Really strange we don't hear anything from the devs. All the free bait is for nothing now. I am almost going to think the baiting will work again when our free bait is gone!
Violator31
Outfitter

Post by Violator31 »

I had a feeder in Hirschfelden, it got up to 100% a few days ago & I wasn't able to hunt it. I just left there from topping it off, I didn't hunt it. It was at 76% and there was only 2 boar tracks. Seemed light to me as well.
Signature Stats
Spoiler:
RickC
Outfitter

Post by RickC »

Did my first bear hunt at Hemmeldal in a long while. Feeder at 100% and I saw 4 bears.

Usually see 8-10 at that location.

Will let the barrel get back to 100% again and see if the next hunt is as bad.........if it is I won't refill it.
INTIMID883R
Outfitter

Post by INTIMID883R »

ronMctube wrote:my feral hog feeder at 100 percent is fine but my wild boar at 100 percent which normally has 20 plus at it has none ! not one wild boar.

so something is seriously wrong . :(
Here ya go Ron and others, the numbers don't lie. Something is dreadfully wrong with all feeders. EW needs to take a serious look into what they have done to have such a devasting effect. I am done with feeding. Total waste of time and money. Most of the "free feed" gone and nothing to show for it. Seems they fixed the map and feeder numbers, and failed to fix the feeders. Imagine that.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... sp=sharing
Spoiler:

Return to “General Chat”