me at Rougarou

General chat about The Hunter. For suggestions, please use the "Suggestions"-room below.
jpm1
Outfitter

me at Rougarou

Post by jpm1 »

this is me each time i go hunt few ducks at Rougarou

:)
Radamus
Master Hunter

Re: me at Rougarou

Post by Radamus »

:lol: ... Word! Be The Cat
"Out of all competitors, Radamus was the only one who got it I think" - BCKidd
"Ugh, I absolutely hate the thought that Radamus is right about this and I was wrong...!!!" Splainin2do
I can't afford a swear jar - xOEDragon
Spoiler:
nicksynnz
Hunter

Post by nicksynnz »

Just came back from RB and for me it was like an international airport with all the flying things landing. I used to hate RB but now it is somewhat exciting.
Что-то никогда не изменится
Violator31
Outfitter

Post by Violator31 »

nicksynnz wrote:but now it is somewhat exciting.
I never care for duck hunting until now. I have been spending a lot of time there now.
side question........ did something change with the duck noises? This morning I finally heard them before spotting them.
Signature Stats
Spoiler:
RickYoung

Post by RickYoung »

Violator31 wrote: side question........ did something change with the duck noises? This morning I finally heard them before spotting them.
Something definitely changed. The ducks are so obnoxiously loud and vocal now that I can't hunt that map for more than a few minutes without getting annoyed.

What a shame. I had just bought a bunch of decoys and was really getting into the duck hunting for the past week or so. Now, the ducks seem like they're bullet proof but it's probably just that I'm so distracted by the damn noise that I can't focus on aiming. Even trying to hunt hogs or deer is ruined by the constant squawking.
RickC
Outfitter

Post by RickC »

RickYoung wrote:
Something definitely changed. The ducks are so obnoxiously loud and vocal now that I can't hunt that map for more than a few minutes without getting annoyed.

What a shame. I had just bought a bunch of decoys and was really getting into the duck hunting for the past week or so. Now, the ducks seem like they're bullet proof but it's probably just that I'm so distracted by the damn noise that I can't focus on aiming. Even trying to hunt hogs or deer is ruined by the constant squawking.
Ditto for geese. They did the same thing to them.
Violator31
Outfitter

Post by Violator31 »

RickYoung wrote:
Violator31 wrote: side question........ did something change with the duck noises? This morning I finally heard them before spotting them.

I actually like the fact that I can hear them a little early. Before you could see them but not hear them. This way it's a little easier to decide which call to use. The noise level doesn't bother me either.
As far as them being bulletproof, I didn't notice anything like that, but, I let them get very close to me so they don't get much of a chance.
Signature Stats
Spoiler:
INTIMID883R
Outfitter

Post by INTIMID883R »

You are either not wearing a headset, or have a severe hearing problem. I can hear ducks now that I can't even see without bino's.
Spoiler:
MaxVe
Scout

Post by MaxVe »

Unfortunately, over the excessively annoying noise in general I think the real problem is the difficulty in realizing where are actually the flocks of ducks and this is because it lacks a balanced relationship between the distance and the intensity of the singing, the references of the space dimension are lost .These values need to be fixed urgently in my opinion.
Violator31
Outfitter

Post by Violator31 »

INTIMID883R wrote:You are either not wearing a headset, or have a severe hearing problem. I can hear ducks now that I can't even see without bino's.
If this was meant for me, no, I do not use a headset....even if it wasn't meant for me. ;)
Signature Stats
Spoiler:

Return to “General Chat”