Thank You Devs For Great Map!

General chat about The Hunter. For suggestions, please use the "Suggestions"-room below.
gas56
Outfitter

Thank You Devs For Great Map!

Post by gas56 »

I will wait patiently for you guys to Iron out the bugs....
Because this is a terrific map you have made ;)
But please hurry & dim the Terrain Textures or brighten the % of transparency for the tracking domes from that bright White high contrasting Snow so we can see the tracking domes in bright sunlight situations.
Or just make it cloudy all the time so the sun doesn't shine down through to the terrain on them.... ;) :lol:
Mich Angel
Hunter

Re: Thank You Devs For Great Map!

Post by Mich Angel »

I rather see them fixing so it is a playable game again and fix all the cosmetic stuff later....
What is not working you wonder well up untill the new awesome looking WRR :D game was working perfect I could hunt any area and quit the game and get the statistic for it..
Now I can't game start work ok exept for some cosmetic things and trophy shooting wont work.. and then ending a game it stop working all to gether and I have to froce quit it.. ending it in a crash.

But isn't the new map absolutley WOW! :D
Hunt with your head not with your itchy trigger finger.. and things probably turn out a lot more successful and fun ;)

gas56
Outfitter

Post by gas56 »

Mich Angel wrote:I rather see them fixing so it is a playable game again and fix all the cosmetic stuff later....
What is not working you wonder well up untill the new awesome looking WRR :D game was working perfect I could hunt any area and quit the game and get the statistic for it..
Now I can't game start work ok exept for some cosmetic things and trophy shooting wont work.. and then ending a game it stop working all to gether and I have to froce quit it.. ending it in a crash.

I have not had any problems with the things you mentioned.
It may be a possibility that you may need to re-install the game to make sure all the files you need were loaded with the new patch.
If you use STEAM I would check to see there if everything is working properly,
That is what I did on the 1st day the new patch came out because I was having problems completely loading the sites game patch & other d/l's that were installed.
Last edited by gas56 on October 9th, 2015, 1:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mich Angel
Hunter

Post by Mich Angel »

gas56 wrote:
Mich Angel wrote:I rather see them fixing so it is a playable game again and fix all the cosmetic stuff later....

I have not had any problems with the things you mentioned.
It may be a possibility that you may need to re-install the game to make sure all the files you need were loaded with the new patch.

Oh yea sorry fogot to mention I have totaly cleaned out the computer from any trace that The Hunter ever been installed and reinstlled it 3 times now, to be very shore the fault is not here..

I've done about 10-15 hours 11 hunts not one hunt register and same thing every time I push quit then nothing more happen and three times I gotten a wierd error code I didnt succed to save..
Part from this litle hickup game is working ok it is just that quit thing and updating the stats that is all out the window.. ;) :P
Hunt with your head not with your itchy trigger finger.. and things probably turn out a lot more successful and fun ;)

gas56
Outfitter

Post by gas56 »

1 question.... did you have the problem before the patch???? If no... than it is related to the new patch & d/l's.
Do you have a STEAM account and/or tried it to see if it worked on your computer? It is free.
And it d/l's the game and updates in minutes.... very fast.
I always use it as a reliable back-up game for d/l's..... :P
And sometimes copy & paste the patches from there to thehunter site computer program files with new torrent map patches.
1 question.... did you have the problem before the patch????
Last edited by gas56 on October 9th, 2015, 1:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mich Angel
Hunter

Post by Mich Angel »

I use the steam installation I have start to wonder if it work and update the same if I exclude steem all together... ?!??

gas56
Outfitter

Post by gas56 »

Mich Angel wrote:I use the steam installation I have start to wonder if it work and update the same if I exclude steem all together... ?!??
That is impossible since 1 is downloaded in your programs/steam file....and the other game site file is in programs/theHunter.
They have no correlation with each other except for putting info on the game site when you play through one of them.
Mich Angel
Hunter

Post by Mich Angel »

gas56 wrote:
Mich Angel wrote:I use the steam installation I have start to wonder if it work and update the same if I exclude steem all together... ?!??
That is impossible since 1 is downloaded in your programs/steam file....and the game site file is in programs/theHunter.
They have no correlation with each other except for putting info on the game site.
Well what I ment was uninstall and clean out any trace of the Hunter steam game then reinstal it from the hunter homepage.. instaling it where ever it get installed then and run it from there, then all together skipping steem that is how I wonder if that work or do I have to buy the retail gamebox for that to work?!?
Last edited by Mich Angel on October 9th, 2015, 1:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mich Angel
Hunter

Post by Mich Angel »

gas56 wrote:1 question.... did you have the problem before the patch???? If no... than it is related to the new patch & d/l's.
Do you have a STEAM account and/or tried it to see if it worked on your computer? It is free.
And it d/l's the game and updates in minutes.... very fast.
I always use it as a reliable back-up game for d/l's..... :P
And sometimes copy & paste the patches from there to thehunter site computer program files with new torrent map patches.
1 question.... did you have the problem before the patch????

No there was no problem what so ever before the patch it worked beautifull :D

gas56
Outfitter

Post by gas56 »

Mich Angel wrote:
gas56 wrote:
That is impossible since 1 is downloaded in your programs/steam file....and the game site file is in programs/theHunter.
They have no correlation with each other except for putting info on the game site.
Well what I ment was uninstall and clean out any trace of the Hunter game then reinstal it from the hunter homepage.. instaling it where ever it get installed then and run it from there, then all together skipping steem that is how I wonder if that work or do I have to buy the retail gamebox for that to work?!?
If you have a hunter membership....and an old disc (say 2013 or other) it will load everything for the installation that you need then you will patch it with all the updates required when you start the game. I personally don't remember if you don't need a disc to install the game if you are a member. Maybe somebody here knows that question. Or go to the support section and ask them. :P

Return to “General Chat”