retail box the hunter 2016

General chat about The Hunter. For suggestions, please use the "Suggestions"-room below.
syr2890
Tracker

Re: retail box the hunter 2016

Post by syr2890 »

\m/ wrote:Yesterday a friend in Indonesia (greetings 2 syr :-D) gets a retail code from a box ordered by me at amazon.de here in germany, code was working without problems.
thanks to you \m/
GrandTickler

Post by GrandTickler »

Doctor_Schuh wrote:
Mashuu wrote:
GrandTickler wrote:alright i bought my pathfinder starting pack from here
https://de.gamesplanet.com/game/the-hun ... ad--2907-1

and i got 6 months playtime and the engraved gun pretty much immediately.
seems incredibly cheap so i was surprised to see it working
Will this work for American players?

I never heard of different codes for different countries. In my opinion it will work all over the world. 8-)
yeah i assume its gonna work. usually only games that have different servers/clients for EU and US use keys that aren't compatible with each other. but since this game is international that doesn't apply
Doctor_Schuh
Spotter

Post by Doctor_Schuh »

.300 Bolt Action Rifle (Composite) is now included in the retail version, thats new or?

forester
Tracker

Post by forester »

well i bought the box off games planet butcant understand a word of what they sent me .so what i think is the activation code when i try to enter it on the membership upgrade page it just says invalid code . now im not happy
gas56
Outfitter

Post by gas56 »

I feel bad for you......
I know hindsights 20/20 but you may know it for the future.
Buy it distributed here next time for things you can read & understand and that will work right.
You wouldn't order a toaster from overseas that uses 220v would you?
Unless you plan on buying the power adapter too. :P
forester
Tracker

Post by forester »

i am really angry that ew doesnt offer the retail package in english somewhere on the planet . i paid for it they sent me 3 emails i dont understand a word and cant activate it.seems my money is good but not my language lmao.
marcomies
Tracker

Post by marcomies »

forester wrote:well i bought the box off games planet butcant understand a word of what they sent me .so what i think is the activation code when i try to enter it on the membership upgrade page it just says invalid code . now im not happy
First you must confirm your email for gamesplanet by clicking the link on email they sent (E-Mail Adresse bestätigen). You need to do this even after they have accepted your money :roll:

Then you can view the activation key on your gamesplanet account page under thehunter purchase page (the activation key form is XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX) activate the code at the thehunter retail activation page to which you are provided a link on the same page with your activation key (http://www.thehunter.com/activation) and log in to your existing thehunter account when asked.

You are then directed to your the hunter front page in the browser and purchased items and subscription time should appear after some delay.

You should also use google translate, german to english translations are usually pretty good.

edit. made the post a bit more coherent
gas56
Outfitter

Post by gas56 »

marcomies wrote:
made the post a bit more coherent
I'll bet Forester will be glad to hear this... ;)
Tanngnjostr
Master Hunter

Post by Tanngnjostr »

forester wrote:i am really angry that ew doesnt offer the retail package in english somewhere on the planet . i paid for it they sent me 3 emails i dont understand a word and cant activate it.seems my money is good but not my language lmao.
If you still have trouble, send me the mails via PM - I will try and translate them for you. If they're German that is...
Image Image Image
marcomies
Tracker

Post by marcomies »

And just to be clear, retail keys are not activated trough the "redeem a discount of gift code" page under the "upgrade/renew membership". They are activated on separate thehunter retail key activation page. I'm not sure but you might need to be logged in to your hunter account on the internet browser to be able to get to the retail code activation page and after that you'll need to login again when asked to add the package to your existing account.

Return to “General Chat”