Leaderboard update

General chat about The Hunter. For suggestions, please use the "Suggestions"-room below.
camcam

Leaderboard update

Post by camcam »

Hi people, does anyone know how often the leaderboards update? I managed to do a shot of 316.16m (1037.27ft) at a roe deer nearly two weeks ago but its not showing up. it says my longest roe deer shot was 218m which i done about 30mins before the 316m shot
Paul_Goselaar
Hunter

Re: Leaderboard update

Post by Paul_Goselaar »

Nobody knows that. Just ignore it and enjoy the game.
Fletchette
Trophy Hunter

Post by Fletchette »

camcam wrote:Hi people, does anyone know how often the leaderboards update? I managed to do a shot of 316.16m (1037.27ft) at a roe deer nearly two weeks ago but its not showing up. it says my longest roe deer shot was 218m which i done about 30mins before the 316m shot
Are you talking about the Leaderboards or your Personal Bests?

The Leaderboards (top 100) usually updates in a few days. Is it possible that you shot the roe deer twice? It's the shortest shot that counts.

If not, then post a link to the animal's score sheet, an we'll see if we can figure out why it hasn't updated.
Personal Bests...
camcam

Post by camcam »

Fletchette wrote:
camcam wrote:Hi people, does anyone know how often the leaderboards update? I managed to do a shot of 316.16m (1037.27ft) at a roe deer nearly two weeks ago but its not showing up. it says my longest roe deer shot was 218m which i done about 30mins before the 316m shot

The Leaderboards (top 100) usually updates in a few days. Is it possible that you shot the roe deer twice? It's the shortest shot that counts.

If not, then post a link to the animal's score sheet, an we'll see if we can figure out why it hasn't updated.

Im talking about the Leaderboards it says my personal best is 316 but when i go to the leaderboard it shows 218. I think i might be because i shot a female not a male, could this be it? IMO it shouldnt matter if it is a male of female as its just for the longest shot. I run the hunter through steam as it doesnt load through the browser when connected to 4G network for some reason so im not able to post a link
gunrangejohn
Outfitter

Post by gunrangejohn »

camcam wrote:
Fletchette wrote:

Im talking about the Leaderboards it says my personal best is 316 but when i go to the leaderboard it shows 218. I think i might be because i shot a female not a male, could this be it? IMO it shouldnt matter if it is a male of female as its just for the longest shot. I run the hunter through steam as it doesnt load through the browser when connected to 4G network for some reason so im not able to post a link
was it male or female because im sure only males go on board.
DHRifleman
Team Hunter

Post by DHRifleman »

Your PB shows the 218.2
The above statements are strictly my opinion, and should not be taken as fact, even if I believe them to be true.
Antlercreeklodge.com Tournaments
Permitted Weapons per Reserve By ClemD
teufel_hunden
Scout

Post by teufel_hunden »

the signature hasn't updated in a LOOONG time. my personal best statistics update instantly.

Return to “General Chat”