Female Avatars and their hunting clothes.

General chat about The Hunter. For suggestions, please use the "Suggestions"-room below.
Daugr
Scout

Re: Clothes for Girls?

Post by Daugr »

sure that hunter.dk didn't just wanted to see something like high heels, micro skirts and belly less tops with a pluging neckline? it could have features like 'attracting some: for males of any species'
Daugr
Scout

Re: Correct apparel and preview for Women.

Post by Daugr »

hey, htink on features like "attracting 'some' for males of any species" ... well ok, just a thought
BuckBeast
Trophy Hunter

Post by BuckBeast »

Daugr wrote:hey, htink on features like "attracting 'some' for males of any species" ... well ok, just a thought
:lol: :lol: :lol: with those girls in those camo pants.... doc would come a runnin'
gas56
Outfitter

Post by gas56 »

Daugr wrote:hey, htink on features like "attracting 'some' for males of any species" ... well ok, just a thought
I do not understand what you are saying?
gas56
Outfitter

Post by gas56 »

BuckBeast wrote:
:lol: :lol: :lol: with those girls in those camo pants.... doc would come a runnin'
This is just a preview of a girls figure compared to a mans.
They would be fully dressed also with tops & jackets, boots, etc.
Not running around showing belly rings & tramp stamps ;)
RickC
Outfitter

Post by RickC »

gas56 wrote:
This is just a preview of a girls figure compared to a mans.
They would be fully dressed also with tops & jackets, boots, etc.
Not running around showing belly rings & tramp stamps ;)
You already posted in this thread about this topic. Why start a whole new thread?

http://forum.thehunter.com/viewtopic.php?f=91&t=66484
officialwafflez
Hunter

Post by officialwafflez »

+1 when geese aren't flying we need something to look at XD
ingame name is BryanTheHunter
officialwafflez
Hunter

Post by officialwafflez »

Would like some bug fixes beforehand, But I wouldnt mind having female character models in the game that don't look like they are in there fifties
ingame name is BryanTheHunter
maros.kuzar
Outfitter

Post by maros.kuzar »

Camo jeans, leggins and sweatpants? You did really suggest this? :O

I am for correcting the female models for different clothes, but not for adding camo sweatpants and jeans...
hunter.dk
Scout

Post by hunter.dk »

Epona142 wrote:Lol.

I am a woman and I could not possibly care less. Don't lump all women together

I agree the woman models are rather odd looking, and I do use a male avatar because I like my trophy shots to look as good as possible. Perhaps some thought could be given to tweaking the clothing shapes but I for one, have little interest in an expanded wardrobe unless it's relevant to hunting. Because hunting is the point of the game.

Of course, if they felt the need to add that, I'm sure there are other women hunters who would enjoy that feature. No one is certainly going to force me to use it, after all.
Yes, you have right, not all women do the same every morning with the way they look :). I talk about something many women do, not in all situations of course. And I think it is much more important how a women acts and I personal think a womens personality is the important thing. Far to much focus on how she looks. Should not be so. But this is the world, good and bad.

But you also say " I do use a male avatar because I like my trophy shots to look as good as possible ", so there must something with the way women looks in the game. Buy the way, I don't blame Devs for this Lady looks, it was there already when they come in and took over from, was it Emote. Not so easy to make it different I think. And perhaps they have some motives they like around this. I don't know what it is, perhaps the original programmer don't like women. :) But I do! Women have the right to look good if the men has in this game. :) But it is possible to make a good looking women in the game, but not easy to see when a women have the first look on the game and try to chose an avatar. And that gives poor sales. And this game have a very sharp focus on the sales.

Thank you for your words, I like that.

Return to “General Chat”