Primal Forum

General chat about The Hunter. For suggestions, please use the "Suggestions"-room below.
rj16066
Tracker

Primal Forum

Post by rj16066 »

Is there an official Forum for Primal or only the one on Steam?

Just curious.

Thanks
Rj

Win10 64bit /Intel 5930 i7 @ 3.5ghz 6-core/Gigabyte x99 UD3 / EVGA GTX1080 8Gig- / CORSAIR H2O 620 CPU Watercooler /Corsair 1000w PS/ 32-gig corsair Vengeance / 1 TB SSD / 2 TB WD caviar black / 2 TB Caviar / SA950 1920 x 1080
Deconstructed
Outfitter

Re: Primal Forum

Post by Deconstructed »

Sub-forum in other games & tech talk:

http://forum.thehunter.com/viewforum.php?f=220
M0UNTAINMAN
Scout

Post by M0UNTAINMAN »

Why not have a separate forum for Primal, something a little more obvious, in Off-topics or whatever, and not hidden in Other Games & Tech Talk? Would save so many people the hassle of looking, redirecting, and closing threads. Seems obvious to me, especially with a new game that they want feedback on. :roll:
Deconstructed
Outfitter

Post by Deconstructed »

M0UNTAINMAN wrote:Why not have a separate forum for Primal, something a little more obvious, in Off-topics or whatever, and not hidden in Other Games & Tech Talk? Would save so many people the hassle of looking, redirecting, and closing threads. Seems obvious to me, especially with a new game that they want feedback on. :roll:
Agreed. It is a little hard to find.
ElusiveShadow
Outfitter

Post by ElusiveShadow »

M0UNTAINMAN wrote:Why not have a separate forum for Primal, something a little more obvious, in Off-topics or whatever, and not hidden in Other Games & Tech Talk? Would save so many people the hassle of looking, redirecting, and closing threads. Seems obvious to me, especially with a new game that they want feedback on. :roll:

I thought the exact same. It is very odd how buried that sub-forum is.

The last thing I want from the game when it finally ends: An offline, single player version.
DHRifleman
Team Hunter

Post by DHRifleman »

I guess EW could change this forum to the EW forum, and then just have 2 sub forums under that, one for each game.
But since the hunter primal is a Steam Only game, it makes sense to have the forum there.
The above statements are strictly my opinion, and should not be taken as fact, even if I believe them to be true.
Antlercreeklodge.com Tournaments
Permitted Weapons per Reserve By ClemD

Return to “General Chat”