Where to find turkeys in settlers creeks

General chat about The Hunter. For suggestions, please use the "Suggestions"-room below.
CaptainGravy
Tracker

Where to find turkeys in settlers creeks

Post by CaptainGravy »

Hello hunters! I have just bought the 22. grasshopper and I need some advice where to find turkeys in settlers creeks.

I know where to find them on whitehart island but cant find a good spot in settlers.

Please help!

Thanks!

Check out my Youtube channel! Gameplays and guides for theHunter and more! http://tinyurl.com/y8zpld37
ballistics Hunter
Outfitter

Re: Where to find turkeys in settlers creeks

Post by ballistics Hunter »

This is not a thought nor a suggestion. but try looking around the fields in the low land
HooCairs
Champion Hunter

Post by HooCairs »

Start at Highland Lodge at 11 and go south over that hill, and they will magically be there. ;)

From there stay on the west side and walk to the very south. You should find plenty of tracks. You will also find many elk and whitetails there plus some bears. Just skip those. :)
My Youtube theHunter Wiki
Spoiler:
ronMctube
Chat Logger

Post by ronMctube »

yes they are very close to spawn there.
Supermario55
Outfitter

Post by Supermario55 »

Moved to <General Chat>
Eraser_SK
Outfitter

Post by Eraser_SK »

HooCairs wrote:Start at Highland Lodge at 11 and go south over that hill, and they will magically be there. ;)

From there stay on the west side and walk to the very south. You should find plenty of tracks. You will also find many elk and whitetails there plus some bears. Just skip those. :)
Can you mark me on map pls? Im sneaky around with my recurved bow but kill only some rabbits. Thx.
DeadClopz
Outfitter

Post by DeadClopz »

Eraser_SK wrote:
HooCairs wrote:Start at Highland Lodge at 11 and go south over that hill, and they will magically be there. ;)

Can you mark me on map pls? Im sneaky around with my recurved bow but kill only some rabbits. Thx.
When you start chose the upper left lodge (starting point) and chose 11AM starting time. go south over hill and stay towards the west side of the hills and go south.

Eraser_SK
Outfitter

Post by Eraser_SK »

Thx guys... i get one... lol its works... but looks like impossible for me to hit head with bow on level 1 :/
CaptainGravy
Tracker

Post by CaptainGravy »

Thanks HooCairs!

Check out my Youtube channel! Gameplays and guides for theHunter and more! http://tinyurl.com/y8zpld37
CaptainAwesome
Spotter

Post by CaptainAwesome »

do turkeys have a time of the day where they are more active?

i got the feeling that they come in more in the morning at 5am than at 9am. or is this just subjective because i spooked some of the early birds? has anyone some insight?

Return to “General Chat”