Where did it go? [website issues]

General chat about The Hunter. For suggestions, please use the "Suggestions"-room below.
Mrmr123
Outfitter

Where did it go? [website issues]

Post by Mrmr123 »

Where did the scroll down bar for the comps go? is it just missing for me? I am using Firefox.

Also do we have a way to see a list with all the comps we are currently enrolled to? i remember clicking on the dashboard button will show them. but not any more for me. is there another way?

saldas1983
Hunter

Re: Where did it go?

Post by saldas1983 »

The first table you posted is showing what comps you are currently enrolled to. There is no scroll bar (at least I dont see it in my game too). Just move your mouse on the table and use mouse wheel to go down to see other comps you have enrolled to. Hope you understand.
HooCairs
Champion Hunter

Re: Where did it go?

Post by HooCairs »

I have both of these issues as well. The mouse wheel still lets you scroll though. On the dashboard I also have no comps listed. Just realized that when you click on your rank, the list does not load.
My Youtube theHunter Wiki
Spoiler:
Mrmr123
Outfitter

Re: Where did it go? [website issues]

Post by Mrmr123 »

And a person like me with stupid mouse wheel that doesn't work, what should i do? is there a keyboard shortcut to do the same function of the mouse wheel?

And putting temporarily solutions asides, who is responsible for this website issues? last time i remember they were still looking to hire a pro person to get the website fixed, but now its one more thing broken.
HooCairs
Champion Hunter

Post by HooCairs »

Mrmr123 wrote:And a person like me with stupid mouse wheel that doesn't work, what should i do? is there a keyboard shortcut to do the same function of the mouse wheel?
Click into the list (avoiding any links / buttons), then press [Arrow down] and [Arrow up]. You should be able to go down and up again.
Mrmr123 wrote:And putting temporarily solutions asides, who is responsible for this website issues? last time i remember they were still looking to hire a pro person to get the website fixed, but now its one more thing broken.
They hired Calle a few weeks ago. Should be two of them now, Emil and Calle. They must take care of the servers (hosted at Google) and the website. I never know who does what but I think they both do both.
Spoiler:
Mrmr123
Outfitter

Post by Mrmr123 »

Thanks for the information HooCairs, i tried the keyboard arrow, but the website acts funny towards it, did you try it with keyboard? with one click it will show me another page of the comps, new 5 ones, clicking it again will return the old 5, so i can navigate through 10 comps only, still missing another 6 :D
HooCairs
Champion Hunter

Post by HooCairs »

You can also keep hitting the TAB key. This will let you go through the comps one at a time for every TAB. Going up again is Shift-TAB. :)
Spoiler:
Mrmr123
Outfitter

Post by Mrmr123 »

Thanks HooCairs, the TAP trick works good :) and also thanks to the Devs, i can see they returned the scroll wheel bar!
HooCairs
Champion Hunter

Post by HooCairs »

They did! :)

One down, 30 more to go. ;)
Spoiler:
Mrmr123
Outfitter

Post by Mrmr123 »

I just want to let you know, you broke it again, and the scroll wheel is gone!

Return to “General Chat”