VDB, Great Reserve When It's Not Raining All Day

General chat about The Hunter. For suggestions, please use the "Suggestions"-room below.
MoonpieSpotlight
Hunter

VDB, Great Reserve When It's Not Raining All Day

Post by MoonpieSpotlight »

Lots of animals, where else can you watch a herd of red deer including 3 or so trophy stags, 3 foxes, 4 roe deer and 2 bears walking around the same general area, all while sitting in a tree stand?

Problem: It seems to rain every 5 minutes.
Finney
Tracker

Re: VDB, Great Reserve When It's Not Raining All Day

Post by Finney »

Your in Texas, you have only seen pictures of rain huh?

Nah, know what you mean, had a full storm for over an hour once! Just finally restarted.
Last edited by Finney on September 30th, 2014, 3:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
Hawkeye
Outfitter

Post by Hawkeye »

What? Even the rain is beautiful on Val-des-Bois. :)
MetalMind
Outfitter

Post by MetalMind »

The rain never bothered me so much, but now it is just an exagerration... it is just raining almost all the time! I know that devs stated that they don't know how the weather system works, but I WISH that they use 100% of their resources to find the problem and kill it! :)
Mrmr123
Outfitter

Post by Mrmr123 »

I wish them to disable it until they figure out how it work or get better new system of their own to replace it, its insane to get rain 8 out of 10 sessions in VDB and its more insane that in those rainy sessions it rains 4-5 times in 60 minutes in game time. and each time it rain it last 5-10 minutes, then it stop, then after few minutes the cycle start again....
Paul_Goselaar
Hunter

Post by Paul_Goselaar »

MoonpieSpotlight wrote:Lots of animals, where else can you watch a herd of red deer including 3 or so trophy stags, 3 foxes, 4 roe deer and 2 bears walking around the same general area, all while sitting in a tree stand?

Problem: It seems to rain every 5 minutes.

Weather system is the least of yours worries in this game. It's the only one which goes perfect, so stop complaining about it. :)
gixser
Spotter

Post by gixser »

As metalmind says it is an exaggeration but I found it is not just VDB where it is happening. It seems like all the reserves are having the excessive rain over the past couple of weeks. Do not know if anybody else has had or noticed the same. I do not mind rain at times and it is part of the game experience but I am half expecting some guy called Noah to show up with his ark.
MetalMind
Outfitter

Post by MetalMind »

Mrmr123 wrote:I wish them to disable it until they figure out how it work or get better new system of their own to replace it
I think it is the best solution for that weather system now.
gixser wrote:I do not mind rain at times and it is part of the game experience but I am half expecting some guy called Noah to show up with his ark.
:lol:
Mrmr123
Outfitter

Post by Mrmr123 »

This is just an example when i wanted to document the rain issue, and i got sick and didn't continue it :)

09:00 session start time
09:06 rain
09:09 stop
09:10 rain
09:14 stop
09:19 rain
09:30 stop
09:44 rain
09:55 stop
scorpioadena
Tracker

Post by scorpioadena »

I made more than 50 hunting in val-des-bois and I confirm it's raining every time, if you are in treestand/blind hunting, there'll be no problems for sure, but for the long range shooting, it's another history...

Return to “General Chat”