Game keeps crashing on new reserve

General chat about The Hunter. For suggestions, please use the "Suggestions"-room below.
gunrangejohn
Outfitter

Game keeps crashing on new reserve

Post by gunrangejohn »

hunting on MP and game has crashed for 3 time today.it seems to happen after about
1 hour hunting has anybody else had this problem.i have had it and my friends too.
Jolkins
Scout

Re: came keeps crashing on new reserve

Post by Jolkins »

Yup, the game just crashes without any kind of warning and kicks off all the other people who are in the session as well. Looks like it happens when you get around 1 hour and 30mins in the hunt. That's all I've got at the moment...
gunrangejohn
Outfitter

Post by gunrangejohn »

it cant just be me jolkins and jesse others must have it.?
Vlieger
Hunter

Post by Vlieger »

crashes to desktop ... glad i'm not the only one ;)
Mine crashes random after 15-45 minutes
M0UNTAINMAN
Scout

Post by M0UNTAINMAN »

I had two crashes my first two sessions yesterday, but in single player. Both involved claiming ibex. The first, I had to run to claim an out-of-bounds ibex and got there just before the timer ran out, claimed it, respawned at lodge, crash. The second, I shot my first nice male ibex, got to it and was admiring it before I claimed it, crash.

Haven't had any problems since and I think those may have been my first crashes in theHunter.
MiS_Maverick
Hunter

Post by MiS_Maverick »

I ran a 4 hour MP session last night with one other user, we didn't have any issue.
Mere
Scout

Post by Mere »

gunrangejohn wrote:hunting on MP and game has crashed for 3 time today.it seems to happen after about
1 hour hunting has anybody else had this problem.i have had it and my friends too.

Aaaaaa ..the GAME is crushing...I get it. I thought you are repeatedly crushing when hitting the ground because that climbing gear. :lol:
gunrangejohn
Outfitter

Post by gunrangejohn »

Mere wrote:
gunrangejohn wrote:hunting on MP and game has crashed for 3 time today.it seems to happen after about

Aaaaaa ..the GAME is crushing...I get it. I thought you are repeatedly crushing when hitting the ground because that climbing gear. :lol:
the game is CRASHING when an ibex is harvested.
Deconstructed
Outfitter

Post by Deconstructed »

gunrangejohn wrote:
Mere wrote:

the game is CRASHING when an ibex is harvested.
Well, stop harvesting them. :o :D
liver
Spotter

Post by liver »

mine crashed twice in a row just locked up and shutdown to desktop screen. I did clear launcher and game cache then played single player on that map for several hours without a problem...knock on wood. You might try that.

Return to “General Chat”