Forum Member of the Year 2014

General chat about The Hunter. For suggestions, please use the "Suggestions"-room below.
Dirtclod
Outfitter

Re: Forum Member of the Year 2014

Post by Dirtclod »

Just considering all the worthy people to nominate really helps remind us of all the great members here. Great idea David.
Macagod
Hunter

Post by Macagod »

This is indeed a great idea David, I commend you for your contribution to the community.

This was a challenge in its own right just to narrow it down to one individual with the amount of helpful people on this board, but as ron stated I'd also have to vote for HooCairs with the amount of effort and information I've seen from him sense the very first day I joined the forums community. Anyways best of luck to all the nominated participants.
Mrmr123
Outfitter

Post by Mrmr123 »

Well this is kinda hard,,, lets see who i choose...

My first would be "Alena Rybik", she has the patience to deal with all kind of people here and to read all the posts, she tries her best to deliver answers to people very fast and accurate on behalf of Devs, and keeping this forum in order! without her we will be a bunch of people who are always angry at he Devs :mrgreen: now i know she is considered a Dev, but she deserve the credit!

My second would be the awesome people who give out their money and time to create interesting comps and help other members of community represented by David him self "caledonianblues", "Nightmare", "Derpy_McDerpyson" and others!

Finally a person who shine among others and deserve the title for providing tips and tricks, taking the time to manage thehunter wiki website is "HooCairs" :D i know he may not like me, maybe becasue i got two 400+ elk and he is still looking for his... but i like him back. :lol:

I wish if we could nominate like at least 3 people... but if its just one then my vote goes to "HooCairs".
gunrangejohn
Outfitter

Post by gunrangejohn »

I nominate white out for all its hard work it does for the hunter :)
ThePathfinderCZ
Scout

Post by ThePathfinderCZ »

caledonianblues wrote:No you can't nominate me :)
Than this is pointless :-P
Anyway great idea, I will think about it. I'm thinking about BlindTyldak just for helping a little because of this:
http://forum.thehunter.com/viewtopic.php?f=22&t=57593
May all beings be happy
Sulfurblade
Hunter

Post by Sulfurblade »

I had to nominate blindmole for all his hard work helping people with there Sig's / Avatars
knott
Outfitter

Post by knott »

Who cares for the wiki I seldom read. To much rtfm ;)
susan33967
Tracker

Post by susan33967 »

HooCairs has 2 places in the nominations? Or are those 2 diff people?
caledonianblues
Master Hunter

Post by caledonianblues »

No, two different spellings of his name. Same with Blind Mole. I will sort that at some point.
jpm1
Outfitter

Post by jpm1 »

i found the comps site to be fun so we can host funny events sometimes , but i don't like much the idea of a "super forumer" . i know a site where moderators give virtual medals to best contributors too , and IMO it's not good

Return to “General Chat”