crashes

General chat about The Hunter. For suggestions, please use the "Suggestions"-room below.
cajunman45
Outfitter

crashes

Post by cajunman45 »

Why cant the dev give us back our attempts in a competition?? Its not our fault the server crashed are i'am asking to much. What y'all think ? Lost 3 a tempest yesterday on brown bear comp. Had bears on the ground when it crashed

0celot
Outfitter

Re: crashes

Post by 0celot »

cajunman45 wrote:Why cant the dev give us back our attempts in a competition?? Its not our fault the server crashed are i'am asking to much. What y'all think ? Lost 3 a tempest yesterday on brown bear comp. Had bears on the ground when it crashed
Ah, don't worry bud. That's just the roll of the dice sometimes. Tweaking this is not as easy as you think. I wonder though if we can't get a freebie once a month for this kind of thing? The server would have to track unexpected disconnects... That's also not as easy as you'd think... But it would would be a freebie attempt you could add to any comp.

Thoughts, anyone?
TundraPuppy
Outfitter

Post by TundraPuppy »

The servers didn't crash - it was a client crash with animals. The recent post-reindeer patch has fixed this issue. :) If you're still seeing crashes when approaching dead animals, please let me know either here, filling out a bug report, or via PM.
Am I doing a good job? I thrive on feedback! Please PM me, or my bosses Alena Rybik or Tod1d with comments, criticisms, or accolades!
cajunman45
Outfitter

Post by cajunman45 »

Thanx I crashed in single player i never crash in single player I can under stand mp crashes bad connection to hosts

Return to “General Chat”