”Earn em$” Offerwall – Your feedback

General chat about The Hunter. For suggestions, please use the "Suggestions"-room below.
itsCody

Re: ”Earn em$” Offerwall – Your feedback

Post by itsCody »

I tried out the Earn em$ through surveys and earned approx 280 em$ or something close, I just find that some surveys don't work or you don't get 'qualified' for it which is messed up. Some requires downloads or registering for something stupid which is highly unneeded if it's a survey. Other than that I had no problems being paid the em$ from sponsors.
jpm1
Outfitter

Post by jpm1 »

i use : emails subscription , surveys , videos , flash games with no installation , android apps , and rarely i do some shopping too but only on sites i know
i never use : PC app installation , anything that tells you something but sends you on a different offer page

some offers are really weird like installing avg anti virus or surveys that ask you to call a taxed telephone number . i mean generally real surveys would "fight" to get you to do their stuff
Larry78
Spotter

Post by Larry78 »

Earned about 1000 ems from July till today, but it takes hours and hours.Anyway, it's ok...
Android is pretty much ignored, there is only few apps..Ratio: apple store vs. google play is 8:1
Suggestion: add more android apps ( Offers ). Thanks
Paul_Goselaar
Hunter

Post by Paul_Goselaar »

I revised the em$ offers now available, I tried a few but after making a half-way survey etc they told me that I can't go on because for my zone the survey is not available or something like that :lol:. These so called offers are a joke and a total waste of time.
Larry78
Spotter

Post by Larry78 »

1 important and new thing.
Never, i will repeat,never use SuperRewards offers when you have to pay for something.
This is important for all of you coz you can lose your money and you will not be rewarded with em$.
2 days ago i paid for real player cloud, i did all steps and they just closed my ticket ( "We're unable to locate your account" )
I paid 4,99$ + 1$ for verification of my credit card and my identity.Also, that offer is not trial pay.
This is what you can see at their offer:
"Em$ when you sign up and pay for one month of Real Player Cloud. em$ can take up to one hour to report.
Purchase required to receive 2 000 em$"
10 e-mails, many things they asked from me and they just close my ticket even they know the name of my dog now( i want to say, that i'm asked for many things, print screens, etc)
Just in case, i want to inform this great community about "my case" and i will call that "robbery"!
Enjoy in hunting and use Steam or Payment Wall of theHunter for em$ ( IMHO - after all things happen to me )

EDIT:
Supersonic Ads is much better and i have no problems with them.

Sorry for not very good english.
dreamwolf

Post by dreamwolf »

Themist0cles wrote: EDIT:
I respectfully disagree. I am going through the ticket process with supersonicads at the moment for completing an offer I haven't been paid for. They declined my ticket saying I didn't give enough proof.
This is the third time I have completed offers with them and not received anything, but this is the first time I have opened a support ticket. They don't give enough room to write your issues and you may only attach one screenshot as your proof.

Regarding the offer wall in general-the concept is great it's just a shame it (so far for me) isn't working in practice.
Larry78
Spotter

Post by Larry78 »

dreamwolf wrote:
Themist0cles wrote: EDIT:
I respectfully disagree. I am going through the ticket process with supersonicads at the moment for completing an offer I haven't been paid for. They declined my ticket saying I didn't give enough proof.
This is the third time I have completed offers with them and not received anything, but this is the first time I have opened a support ticket. They don't give enough room to write your issues and you may only attach one screenshot as your proof.

Regarding the offer wall in general-the concept is great it's just a shame it (so far for me) isn't working in practice.
100% agree.
You're right about SupersonicAds m8...but now SuperRewards asking for all these XY proof, print screens,.. finally i give them all and i get nothing.(shame)
From today, I will never use any of these offers.

EDIT:
and after two days and closed then re-opened ticket this is what i get ( 2 hours ago)

Awarded:

You received 2000 em$ on theHunter

You got the points by completing the offer:

Get Real Player Cloud for only .99!

Sign up today with this 50% off RealPlayer Cloud Premium offer! The easiest way to watch, store and share your videos - anytime, anywhere.

Offer Requirements:
em$ when you sign up and pay for one month of Real Player Cloud. em$ can take up to one hour to report.

Thanks!

Why two days and all that such things? Maybe coz i call them liers, who knows.
Anyway, my decision is final( dont need more stress). I will use theHunter payment wall and steam for em$.
nKSharp
Scout

Post by nKSharp »

I've actually never purchased EM from the store and have gained all of my EM to purchase things through offers ( 22263.00 says the counter). A lot don't ever pay out so I usually try to stick to the ones that actually require a purchase now since doing an offer that requires a purchase to get the EM is actually cheaper then the store, the last one I did was for a $1 trial to audibles through amazon that paid $20 in EM.

Like the person above I usually take screenshots in case the EM never goes through and then I can just email them and have yet to have a problem occur.
jpm1
Outfitter

Post by jpm1 »

@ Paul_Goselaar : yeah it happens sometimes with surveys , but when it works you grab several hundreds em$ at once

@ Themist0cles : a bit risky what you did . real player cloud , wth is that ? :lol:
Indecorous
Outfitter

Post by Indecorous »

I've done this on another game.
It's the same all over. Sometimes you get paid, sometimes you don't. I do agree that theHunter should distance itself from shady or outright dishonest sponsors. I have had some surveys that paid out very well and others that always get you to answer a bunch of questions and then tell you that you do not fit the criteria.
I've already watched 2 videos here, just to see, and they did pay. If you need to buy something to earn em's, why not just buy the em's? It's safer.
Good luck!!

Return to “General Chat”