How do I recieve gm$?

General chat about The Hunter. For suggestions, please use the "Suggestions"-room below.
marobaro

How do I recieve gm$?

Post by marobaro »

So I killed a dear, and it said I will recieve 120 something gm$ when I did the confirm kill, so I exited the game but never recieved anything. I have a guest account so is this why? Or do I have to take the dear back to the lodge?
Knut
Outfitter

Re: How do I recieve gm$?

Post by Knut »

There is no Mule deer mission that will give you 120 gm$. Either 100 or 200.
And only missions give you gm$. You can activate them on the main page or in the launcher and when you complete them, you will have the gm$ on your account. You can see under the gm$ purchase history how many you got when.

But at no point is there a message in the game telling you about gm$.

And at no point do harvested animals need to be taken back to the lodge. As soon as you confirm the kill, the EHR servants (some funny little gnomes Doc mistreats to do the dirty work for him) will rush out and remove your harvest instantly.

So there seems to be some confusion at the base of the problem. If my explanations didn't clarify the issue, please try to provide further details.
“Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'" ― Isaac Asimov
marobaro

Post by marobaro »

I guess I got confused. It is score value and harvest value, what are those used for?
marobaro

Post by marobaro »

Why do I get a CSS of 0 a lot of times?
0celot
Outfitter

Post by 0celot »

marobaro wrote:Why do I get a CSS of 0 a lot of times?
Shooting many does? Also, birds need to be shot on the air to get CSS.
Knut
Outfitter

Post by Knut »

marobaro wrote:Why do I get a CSS of 0 a lot of times?
For this kind of questions, the hunter wiki is a great source: http://wwww.thehunterwiki.com/index.php?title=Teams#CSS

The F.A.Q.'s on there are clearly worth a read.
“Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'" ― Isaac Asimov
HooCairs
Champion Hunter

Post by HooCairs »

Scoring can indeed be confusing for new players.

What you should worry about most is the animal's trophy score: http://www.thehunterwiki.com/index.php? ... al_Scoring

What you can disregard for the most part when starting this game are Harvest value and CSS, both of which have been linked to above.
My Youtube theHunter Wiki
Spoiler:

Return to “General Chat”