Tip of the week [NOMINATE]

General chat about The Hunter. For suggestions, please use the "Suggestions"-room below.
Mich Angel
Hunter

Re: Tip of the week [NOMINATE]

Post by Mich Angel »

Since there been lot of chatter about unreachable animals that can't be harvest, my best tip to solve that issue for anyone having that problem often...
(unless it was a pure bug/crash that was reason for non harvest)

My tip is to...
Hunt with your head not with your itchy trigger finger.. and things probably turn out a lot more successful and fun ;)
Hunt with your head not with your itchy trigger finger.. and things probably turn out a lot more successful and fun ;)

Ludante
Outfitter

Post by Ludante »

You can shoot bullets and arrows through the Waterfowl Blind net, while in crouch position.
I joined the forum in order to post pictures and videos from gameplay, also to get news, updates and additional features..Everything I say or post is purely for fun purposes.
Cavkrieger

Post by Cavkrieger »

Don't use .22 ammo on azzblasters. Doc will ream ya! Just because you are on your last first aid kit does not excuse you from claiming the kill. Image
JessyHauff
Tracker

Post by JessyHauff »

Before loading any Map. take a look at all available competitions for the animals found on that map. Equip the appropriate inventory items and weapons. This way even if your mainly going after one specific species, you may see that trophy monster of another and get a shot off. Usually the competitions I win or place high on, are the ones I do on accident lol. We can all use more ems right?
Bosloe
Hunter

Post by Bosloe »

If competing in multiple species events it is always worth carrying a tent so that you can change weapons or get stands that you may need while out there.
Six Shooter Tournament - caledonianblues 24th hosted competition March 2016 - Trophy's Thank Theodore Stupid Cupid Buffalo Bill
Twitch - Bosloe077 YouTube - Bosloe 077 Hunter Statistics
Gonetae
Tracker

Post by Gonetae »

Bosloe wrote:If competing in multiple species events it is always worth carrying a tent so that you can change weapons or get stands that you may need while out there.
I never even thought of that, great tip! Simple but brilliant.
abslayer
Master Competitor

Post by abslayer »

Best tip out there about bear baiting!
When you walk into a bait and everything SPOOKS fear not climb into your tree stand and wait THEY always come back sooner or later and you can shoot them all one by one
mikeman1
Scout

Post by mikeman1 »

When tracking an animal after its shot through rough terrain or heavy trees or bush use the a and d keys once in a while as you're walking. That way its easier to spot the domes that are behind trees, rocks etc. and less likely that you'll walk right by a dome without seeing it.
Code: Select all

Slatkus
Hunter

Post by Slatkus »

Stay away from theHunter during free for all hunting weekends cause servers crash and no one will ever refund you for your lost hunting time.
nosnerb
Outfitter

Post by nosnerb »

when tracking an animal, put the arrow of your character on the minimap in the center of the two lines, and freelook while tracking

Return to “General Chat”