0 Attractiveness

General chat about The Hunter. For suggestions, please use the "Suggestions"-room below.
MoonpieSpotlight
Hunter

Re: 0 Attractiveness

Post by MoonpieSpotlight »

Skybird wrote:I always wonder what point there is in feeders. You may beef it's attractiveness to 100%, but ONE shot, miss or hit, and it is down to 0 again, you need to wait, invest into bait, etc. get more opportunities at hogs when roaming around in that time.

If the game would reward photo safaris and nice picture shots or observations, then it would be different, but right now it seems to be pretty pointless to me. As long as I do not miss something.
The benefit is that you can spot up to 16 or so animals in one sitting, and eventually your spotting skills will be high enough to ensure accuracy in weight and score guessing, then you can be selective on which animal you want, for comps or leaderboard stuff. So you either spend months trying to spot hogs and raise your skills or you bring them all to one spot and do it in just a few sessions.

I have hog feeders on HF for boar, it's just a pain to keep them all full. It seems they only last a couple days before they are empty again but they get to 100%.

Return to “General Chat”