What is a .300 Bolt Action Rifle – Carbon [prev. Black Wood]

General chat about The Hunter. For suggestions, please use the "Suggestions"-room below.
bredwolf
Tracker

Re: What is a .300 Bolt Action Rifle – Carbon [prev. Black W

Post by bredwolf »

MetalMind wrote:Bolt action single shot? We have already three of them. No, that was not good decision, I must agree with others :)

Good idea would be to release this rifle some weeks later to rework it and add some magazine to it. This way you can be sure the weapon will sell better. Hint, devs ;)
Or they can work to a semi auto rifle with a 3 shot magazine.

In my opinion,this rifle MUST have a magazine because 1 shot isn`t good enough in some situations,and anyway we have the lever action that is very fast and have 6 shots..
merkos
Master Competitor

Post by merkos »

hello
I like this weapon me well so she has a good look :D
HunterMatt
Outfitter

Post by HunterMatt »

I don't reckon this gun will be released ever if judging by all the comments here then that is a good decision as a lot of people are hating on it, I'm still open about it seeing as .300 is the best caliber in game IMO.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
Sylirian
Spotter

Post by Sylirian »

My opinion is this weapon is a gift for easter 2014 for all members... nice isn't it ? or buyable in Gm$.
Faran
Outfitter

Post by Faran »

HunterMatt wrote:I don't reckon this gun will be released ever if judging by all the comments here then that is a good decision as a lot of people are hating on it, I'm still open about it seeing as .300 is the best caliber in game IMO.

Don't worry, it'll show up. A little hate shouldn't change the plan. :P
HunterMatt
Outfitter

Post by HunterMatt »

Faran wrote:
HunterMatt wrote:I don't reckon this gun will be released ever if judging by all the comments here then that is a good decision as a lot of people are hating on it, I'm still open about it seeing as .300 is the best caliber in game IMO.

You're probably right and it will probably sell well considering the amount of hunter score fanatics.

mapache01
Outfitter

Post by mapache01 »

Faran wrote:

Or maybe a happy surprise from devs and instead of single shot, they launched with magazine (4+1 or 3+1) so this convert a re-skin .300 in a magnificent weapon and a successful income for Devs even if it is launched with a separate scope (4-12x56, 6-12x50 would be great!!), for sure i'll be the first to buy it with those features so they have time to convert it in the weapon success next to K98 instead of the all ready "i'll stay away for this rifle" as it is now for so many gamers, if is launched to pay it with gm$ as it is now this will be the blow offer of the summer :roll:
Last edited by mapache01 on April 18th, 2014, 9:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Outacontrol
Outfitter

Post by Outacontrol »

I remember what a grind it was to get 250 kills with the .270, .243, and the .300. Grinding for 250 kills with those was one of the most monotonous experiences in the game. If they were break open or falling block rifles, then it probably would not have been so bad because that is the way they were built but knowing that they were designed around real life magazine fed models that should have been a repeating action, it just made it miserable. The .300 might well be the best round in the game but being a single shot that should have been a repeater, makes the round and the rifle a miserable experience. It was very difficult for me to enjoy the capability of the .300 round when it is over shadowed by a rifle that I disliked so very much. If I want to hunt with a sledge hammer in the game, I will take the 9.3 every single time over the .300.
MossFolk
Scout

Post by MossFolk »

A reskin of the .300 :facepalm: :roll:
Mickey415
Scout

Post by Mickey415 »

MossFolk wrote:A reskin of the .300 :facepalm: :roll:
Hey! It's not a re-skin guys. It's a re-model! :lol:

Return to “General Chat”