Magic with the .303

General chat about The Hunter. For suggestions, please use the "Suggestions"-room below.
peppercooper1

Magic with the .303

Post by peppercooper1 »

So I decided to hunt with my .303, I really like the look of the gun and the animations, kinda low power, but that was before I found out I could kill a deer without any ammo in the gun.

It all started a couple days ago...

I got the new 30-06, I was comparing it to the .303 at the range, looking at the animations, noticed a couple problems with the 30-06, such as a part of the bolt phasing through the gun when he works it, but that magic trick was nothing compared to the .303. I pulled it out like normal, and looked down the sights for comparison before loading it. He put an empty stripper clip in the gun and closed the bolt, I was really confused, there was no ammo in this, but no, the gun still fired as if there was ammo in it. The gun can materialize a bullet out of thin air and send it down the barrel. This process does make a loud bang when materializing, almost like a gunshot. I decided to wait a day or two and test again, and my gun still doesn't need me to load it, sadly, my ammo does disappear as if I was using it...

Never mind the phasing parts of the 30-06, this .303 is way better in terms of magic
Rottenflesh
Tracker

Re: Magic with the .303

Post by Rottenflesh »

LOL now thats funny. And five will get you ten. When EW puts the polar bears in the game no animal will be huntable in any map do to the no kill clause on the polar bear.
Mich Angel
Hunter

Post by Mich Angel »

Maby obvious but you do know that if you have a pack amo in amo slot and gun is empty first time you bring up gun it will always autoload... first round.
Hunt with your head not with your itchy trigger finger.. and things probably turn out a lot more successful and fun ;)

Ravenousfox
Outfitter

Post by Ravenousfox »

Yes, I already know of this bug. Only way to temporarily fix this is to drag new box of ammo from your inventory to the gun then you should see bullets on the reload.
However If you shoot then reload the bullets will be invisible.
I have over 1337 kills with my Longbow at 100% kill rate.
My YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPHtNC ... RQ3X3b0TjQ
My Twitch channel: https://www.twitch.tv/rav_fox
gregske
Tracker

Post by gregske »

I'm sorry for the ammo, mate :o
Hubert
Tracker

Post by Hubert »

peppercooper1 wrote:So I decided to hunt with my .303, I really like the look of the gun and the animations, kinda low power, but that was before I found out I could kill a deer without any ammo in the gun.

It all started a couple days ago...

I got the new 30-06, I was comparing it to the .303 at the range, looking at the animations, noticed a couple problems with the 30-06, such as a part of the bolt phasing through the gun when he works it, but that magic trick was nothing compared to the .303. I pulled it out like normal, and looked down the sights for comparison before loading it. He put an empty stripper clip in the gun and closed the bolt, I was really confused, there was no ammo in this, but no, the gun still fired as if there was ammo in it. The gun can materialize a bullet out of thin air and send it down the barrel. This process does make a loud bang when materializing, almost like a gunshot. I decided to wait a day or two and test again, and my gun still doesn't need me to load it, sadly, my ammo does disappear as if I was using it...

Never mind the phasing parts of the 30-06, this .303 is way better in terms of magic
LOL,what did you expect ? No magic in this game..? It's full of this "kind" of magic.
Brazilski

Post by Brazilski »

So you actually have both the Spring- and the Enfield. Do you have the Kar98 as well? Which rifle do you prefer?

Also, I am wondering whether we'll be getting the Mosin-Nagant anytime soon.
\m/
Outfitter

Post by \m/ »

Enfield is my fav of the "old" guns, nice looking and not that power-monster ..but the 30-06 is also not that bad.

.303 - Enfield :-)
Now offline. Forever.
Mich Angel
Hunter

Post by Mich Angel »

\m/ wrote:Enfield is my fav of the "old" guns, nice looking and not that power-monster ..but the 30-06 is also not that bad.

They're realy nice guns, think it's time I start using them more :D
Hunt with your head not with your itchy trigger finger.. and things probably turn out a lot more successful and fun ;)

Zarpa
Tracker

Post by Zarpa »

\m/ wrote:Enfield is my fav of the "old" guns, nice looking and not that power-monster ..but the 30-06 is also not that bad.

I hope you didn't shot that poor turkey with your .303 :cry:

Return to “General Chat”