Game Update 20th December 2017

The latest news and announcements about theHunter provided by the developers
TheSheWolf
Hunter

Re: Game Update 20th December 2017

Post by TheSheWolf »

Awesome stuff! I'm SUPER happy to see that my Halloween t-shirt has High heat resistance, too, really cool :D Thanks for your hard work, guys. New lodge looks really cool too. Off to hunt some Rudolphs!
Pittie
Hunter

Post by Pittie »

◾Updated sound mix for every animal calls on Piccabeen Bay
I don't like it. Every call sounds now as if the animal is 20 meter away but it is 200+.
Regards Pittie
Sorry for my english

TreeKiwi
Community Manager
Community Manager

Post by TreeKiwi »

Sherab86 wrote:Thank you for great update. :)

Would you be so kind to comment on my post here before leaving for vacations? ;)

Merry Christmass to you and whole team! :)
I passed it onto the team and they will have a look into it :)

Merry xmas
TreeKiwi
Community Manager
Community Manager

Post by TreeKiwi »

Pittie wrote:
◾Updated sound mix for every animal calls on Piccabeen Bay
I don't like it. Every call sounds now as if the animal is 20 meter away but it is 200+.
Depending on everyone's sound system its very, very hard to get it correct for everyone. For instance try plug in some phone ear buds, then some speakers and you will see that even on the same machine the sounds come through different on the different speaker setups :)
InvisibleFlame9
Hunter

Post by InvisibleFlame9 »

Thank you for posting the 'bug fixes'! I'm happy to see the issue with the trophy lodge radio is being worked on too. :)
Levado
Scout

Post by Levado »

Fix for pink albino antlers and tusks in trophy lodge
Thanks Luna. ;)
Hunter Score 71k+ ● Playing Since 2009 ● Favorite Species: all deer
Sherab86
Hunter

Post by Sherab86 »

TreeKiwi wrote:
Sherab86 wrote:Thank you for great update. :)

Would you be so kind to comment on my post here before leaving for vacations? ;)

Merry Christmass to you and whole team! :)
I passed it onto the team and they will have a look into it :)

Merry xmas

Ok, thank you.

Merry Christmas to all! :)
tsg303
Tracker

Post by tsg303 »

God Jul to all my hunting friends!
muldo
Outfitter

Post by muldo »

Happy Christmas to the Hunter Team and to all of us players.
Alena Rybik
EW Staff
EW Staff

Re: Game Update 20th December r 2017

Post by Alena Rybik »

Gewehrwolf wrote:Hi,

thanks for fixing some of the most important bugs with the new reserve.

Is there any chance that at least some of the old bugs will be taken care of? Because the bugs and 'issues' in this game are really beginning to add up. And in the last couple of weeks and months, I just can't help the impression that there's no real intention to fix old, known stuff. Seems more like you are releasing one piece of content, fixing the most gamebreaking stuff with it and then moving on to the release of the next broken sell-out. See, new camo released just lately, but still old, unfixed bugs with the alpine camo released three years ago. Next rifle coming up, and still nothing done about the known bugs with the last two ones. Look at the 'Holiday Event Feedback' thread on this forum. It's a 25-page bug report. Please understand that this is not acceptable on the long term. There may be some issues every now and then because we're all only human, but it is getting a little too much here.

Anyway, please don't be mad about my critical words, just maybe have a thought about it and about the impression you are creating. I wish everyone a merry Christmas and a Happy New Year, this is nothing personal just a customer feedback.

Greetings,
Wehrwolf.
Hi Wehrwolf, It would be super helpful if you could specify which exactly "old bugs" you have in mind. The best would be if you create a separate thread, let's say "Old bugs that need fixing" and send a link to Martin via a PM. We can't promise that all of them will be fixed; sometimes what you see as a bug is not a bug, or not fixable by us, or not reproducible, or fixing it would mean so much time and effort from the whole team that the return on the investment would not justify it, etc. But we will check and test all them out.
Ravenousfox wrote:
Alena Rybik wrote:I am afraid no :( We were considering to put the fix into this patch, but it's too risky as it needs a lot of testing and we were afraid to bring it out so close to the vacations time. We will be working on it first thing in January.
Will the xmas lodge be usable even when it's not xmas?
Please reply to my two pm I sent you.
Yes, it will remain in your Styles directory forever, even after it'll disappear from the store.

Return to “Latest News & Announcements”