Status Update 14th December - Piccabeen Bay Release

The latest news and announcements about theHunter provided by the developers
Tanngnjostr
Master Hunter

Re: Status Update 14th December - Piccabeen Bay Release

Post by Tanngnjostr »

Radamus wrote:
Tanngnjostr wrote:Someone with a rare eating disorder had the missing 'c' for dinner.
Rumination - "response to failure to progress satisfactorily towards a goal" - I have this according to my wife example: "How many times have I asked you to move those boxes? and they are still in the same place, why is that?"
Me: Because 1 of the 3 pillars of happiness is something to look forward to ~ I only procrastinate out of love babe ;)

Put that "C-" on my report teach! ..... PS- Don't read up on rumination syndrome~ because once you do, you can't unknow it .... :o
You're close, Len, but that's not it.

Hint: Google "Pica syndrome" and you'll know why someone ate the missing 'c' from Picca-been! :D I know, it's a nerdy one.
Image Image Image
seammer
Tracker

Post by seammer »

Radamus wrote:
Tanngnjostr wrote:Someone with a rare eating disorder had the missing 'c' for dinner.
Rumination - "response to failure to progress satisfactorily towards a goal" - I have this according to my wife example: "How many times have I asked you to move those boxes? and they are still in the same place, why is that?"
Me: Because 1 of the 3 pillars of happiness is something to look forward to ~ I only procrastinate out of love babe ;)

Put that "C-" on my report teach! ..... PS- Don't read up on rumination syndrome~ because once you do, you can't unknow it .... :o

:lol: on the 3 pillars... Still smiling and chuckling 5 minutes after reading it
juliancoria

Post by juliancoria »

gas56 wrote:
juliancoria wrote:improvements for the .405 lever action rifle:

You do know that is an offset scope just like this one?
Threwlys
Tracker

Post by Threwlys »

Andyka20 wrote:Hello,

I was chasing a big sambar but had to quit the game because I stucked between a tree trunk and a bush...
We need a jump button or fixing that bug....
It happened to me a week ago. I even tried to kill myself, but the game doesn't allow it.

As i was in The Big Five Competition, i couldn't lose that match (there was a limited number of attempts/restart the game), so i needed to figure out how to scape that situation and suddenly i remembered to try and place my tent just next to me.

Voilá! My tent was placed, i fast travelled to it and appeared just a few feets from where i was stucked.
wvmtman59
Spotter

Post by wvmtman59 »

juliancoria wrote:
gas56 wrote:
juliancoria wrote:improvements for the .405 lever action rifle:

You do know that is an offset scope just like this one?
I had that same setup on my old 30-30 lever action had a 3x9 on it its was deadly.
INSANEPAPPY60
Outfitter

Post by INSANEPAPPY60 »

bE GREAT FOR THE 405.....Would buy it for sure..Get on it EW

Return to “Latest News & Announcements”