Status Update - 1st December 2017

The latest news and announcements about theHunter provided by the developers
Sheldon
Spotter

Re: Status Update - 1st December 2017

Post by Sheldon »

Ravenousfox:
New reserve is looking like a cross between Rougarou Bayou & TheHunter Primal.
james990:
From the Sambar video it looks a lot like rougarou
Thank you!

I see it exactly like that! That's why my name suggestions in which Rougarou and Primal occurred ...
It's really very similar ... you used exactly the same vegetation. very bad!
(the real Australian wetlands look different! @EW please have a look at some real pictures! Why did you take over all the plants of Rougarou Bayou and not redesigned them? Australia also has other plants to offer!)
Please take a look at pictures of water buffalo in Australia. In none of these images is even rudimentary to find this vegetation. You chose the completely wrong vegetation. You thought the players are all so stupid and think it looks like this ...

Why you don´t bring the typical vegetation of this North Australian Region in the game?

EW does not seem to care about our opinion. You do not want to go into it ...
Want fast fast yet this year to release the card. The quality remains on the track ...

The bantengs have a bit too big legs, I think.
And the water buffalo slide too far!
The eyes of the rusa look strange. And do not fit to the other deer species! (pupil is too small)
The antlers of the samba do not fit yet. (the upper branch must go backwards!)
D3AKUs
Hunter

Post by D3AKUs »

Thanks for the great Update ! The Animals look really great so far ! Cant wait to spot them out in the wild when they are finished !

Welcome Carolina !

Sheldon wrote:Ravenousfox:
New reserve is looking like a cross between Rougarou Bayou & TheHunter Primal.
james990:
From the Sambar video it looks a lot like rougarou
Thank you!

I see it exactly like that! That's why my name suggestions in which Rougarou and Primal occurred ...
(the real Australian wetlands look different! @EW please have a look at some real pictures! Why did you take over all the plants of Rougarou Bayou and not redesigned them? Australia also has other plants to offer!)
Please take a look at pictures of water buffalo in Australia. In none of these images is even rudimentary to find this vegetation. You chose the completely wrong vegetation. You thought the players are all so stupid and think it looks like this ...

Why you don´t bring the typical vegetation of this North Australian Region in the game?

Want fast fast yet this year to release the card. The quality remains on the track ...

The eyes of the rusa look strange. And do not fit to the other deer species! (pupil is too small)
LeL

Dude calm down its not even close to being finished it seems and u are far away from seeing the final product. U saw like 20 Seconds of a video with ONE Screen full of Vegetation. Chill ! :lol:
Its all a work in progress still, same goes for the Animals.
Mills
Outfitter

Post by Mills »

Sheldon wrote:
Thank you!

Here Sheldon. Remember your breathing techniques. :lol:

JimboCrow
Outfitter

Post by JimboCrow »

Wow. Not a bad update eh? I'm already looking forward to the finished product. That water buffalo is going to be a hoot. And welcome to Carolina.
BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

Mills wrote:
Sheldon wrote:
Thank you!

Leave it to Mills... :lol: :lol: I couldn't have said that better, good one! :lol: 8-) Peace.

BCKidd.

"Patience and perseverance, are not an option if you want that trophy, they are a necessity."

Keep it real!
"Careful, David, he's Canadian......They eat people you know." Fletchette.
Redmaster
Scout

Post by Redmaster »

Mills wrote:
Sheldon wrote:
Thank you!

Bahahaha!

It seems Sheldon is triggered because he didn't get a bunch of small rainforest animals or to quote "Rainforest animalz must be smol!!!!!". Thank god we aren't going to be plinking at potaroos, bandicoots, and song birds :)

The animals look great so far devs! Can't wait to hunt them with my buddy! But I got a few questions:
Will Sambar deer be full body mountable in trophy lodges and will Banteng bulls have a near pitch black variant? They are colored like the one you posted the render of but some old bulls get REALLY dark.
srb2012
Spotter

Post by srb2012 »

i like it all so far, cant wait to chase after some wounded water buffalo where having the tracking hounds is going to be a safer option. lol
is there going to be any towers on the reserve as here in aust we have spotting towers for bushfires and such and bushwalking trails what lead up to waterfalls or viewing platforms, etc.
DYEUZ
Trophy Hunter

Post by DYEUZ »

If the new reserve looks a lot like Rou Bayou , its not going to be visited much by me , new species or not , sorry .

BCKidd's 2019 COMMUNITY COMPS SERIES CHAMPIONSHIP
FIRST PLACE
MASTER HUNTER TROPHY

james990
Outfitter

Post by james990 »

Sheldon is right though it looks way to much like rougarou. Totally different from the eucalyptus forest and bushland of Australia
AmbushPredator
Scout

Post by AmbushPredator »

The buffalo looks impressive, but the way the sambar moves is amazing! So realistic, with that sort of 'springy step' that big deer sometimes have.

Return to “Latest News & Announcements”