Holiday Event 2017

The latest news and announcements about theHunter provided by the developers
Nawaro

Re: Holiday Event 2017

Post by Nawaro »

OMG! I use the german language and the text here is: "Erlegen sie einen nicht nervösen Rotluchs mit einem Gewehr Kaliber .223 ohne Nutzung einer Ansitzhilfe oder Zielhilfe."

maybe a translate issue. nice greets to the administrators for that failure.
Cogsy666
Outfitter

Post by Cogsy666 »

Nawaro wrote:OMG! I use the german language and the text here is: "Erlegen sie einen nicht nervösen Rotluchs mit einem Gewehr Kaliber .223 ohne Nutzung einer Ansitzhilfe oder Zielhilfe."

Yea i just found this:- http://forum.thehunter.com/viewtopic.ph ... 99#p908956
Rares So Far 129
Non-Typicals So Far 24
RidgeBack69
Outfitter

Post by RidgeBack69 »

Where are all the fun missions? Like airborne pheasant with the air rifle, Brain shot on a fleeing kangaroo or airborne goose with the .22 pistol under 5 meters.

So far nothing but simple missions and comps.
Spoiler:
Nawaro

Post by Nawaro »

Cogsy666 wrote:
Nawaro wrote:OMG! I use the german language and the text here is: "Erlegen sie einen nicht nervösen Rotluchs mit einem Gewehr Kaliber .223 ohne Nutzung einer Ansitzhilfe oder Zielhilfe."

Yea i just found this:- http://forum.thehunter.com/viewtopic.ph ... 99#p908956
Thanks.
iz_da
Scout

Post by iz_da »

Anybody else experiencing super slow updating times of both the hunterscore and hunt statistics?
Spoiler:
stancomputerhunter
Trophy Hunter

Post by stancomputerhunter »

iz_da wrote:Anybody else experiencing super slow updating times of both the hunterscore and hunt statistics?

Instead of clicking on "quit game", while in-game...end it by Alt+F4, then click on "view hunt statistics", then when that page loads...click it off, go to the web site (not launcher) and click on your profile. Hunt will be ended and updated.

Image Rares: 86 NTs: 29
gas56
Outfitter

Post by gas56 »

iz_da wrote:Anybody else experiencing super slow updating times of both the hunterscore and hunt statistics?
When harvesting some animals yesterday the score would sit and spin with the circle.
They weren't great scores so I just clicked out of harvesting them,... and at the end of the hunt the scores didn't show
in the hunt stats but the animals did. It was acting pretty lame yesterday on some animals, mostly Buffalos, and Moose on WR while I was doing
the moose holiday mission. I wasn't in no hurry to see the scores so they should show up today if I check them.
Epona142
Scout

Post by Epona142 »

I noticed a lot of problems connecting to the server initially yesterday, and then today when trying to buy $ems the success window hung up and never finished - money's been paid but no $ems. Of course I sent an email to support and fully expect it to be handled, so no worries, but deff been a bit touchy on my end connection wise.
dools24
Tracker

Post by dools24 »

Been getting same since xmass comp started just like last year server can not handle it, comps don't show just get spinning icon only thing that doesn't is the store page as always that works fine, and get the spinning icon with just about every harvest too
Eraser_SK
Outfitter

Post by Eraser_SK »

I still cant use event holiday banner... yesterday i got 80000 points - nothing happend. Ok, i think i need to wait for refresh or something. Nothing happened since then... its still grey.

Return to “Latest News & Announcements”