Holiday Event 2017

The latest news and announcements about theHunter provided by the developers
BuiuRei
Trophy Hunter

Re: Holiday Event 2017

Post by BuiuRei »

Mosin was already on sale together with the other 3 classic rifles.
Spoiler:
scholargypsys

Post by scholargypsys »

Anyone know exactly how many hours are left for the Holiday Event 2017? Thanks in advance!
Please Check Out My YouTube Channel. Thanks Click-> Image
DYEUZ
Trophy Hunter

Post by DYEUZ »

I would guess : A bit more than 35 hours still . Thats just my guess .
The present comp ( Turkey one ) and the last mission , should end at same time tomorrow evening .
Thats all in reference to my time , in Canada .

BCKidd's 2019 COMMUNITY COMPS SERIES CHAMPIONSHIP
FIRST PLACE
MASTER HUNTER TROPHY

RidgeBack69
Outfitter

Post by RidgeBack69 »

scholargypsys wrote:Anyone know exactly how many hours are left for the Holiday Event 2017? Thanks in advance!
If I remember from last year it ends on the 26th some time in the morning hours. so plan on mashing all the way through Christmas night.

you're award is ready.
Merry Christmas.
Spoiler:
fantamichele
Outfitter

Post by fantamichele »

scholargypsys wrote:Anyone know exactly how many hours are left for the Holiday Event 2017? Thanks in advance!
I'm sure the first place is yours now. Compliments ;)
JamboWhoDat
Hunter

Post by JamboWhoDat »

All competition times are local and 48 hours, so look at the end time for the Holiday Turkey competition. That will be what time the Holiday event will end for you.
gas56
Outfitter

Post by gas56 »

EW,... a Holiday Event is a great time of the year,...
But,....... Christmas time events should not roll up into Christmas Eve, and Christmas Day.
These are times when the focus of family and friends should be the number 1 priority of being close to them instead of on a Computer game event.
Therefore I am suggesting when you have these events that they end before the 21st of December so they will not interfere with the wonderful
best season of worshiping the greatest thing that ever happened on earth, the birth of Jesus Christ. And also all religions should have this time to worship and enjoy
this time with their families and friends. A game has its place for amusement and fun, but please don't interfere with this holy time.
It will not harm your game in any way.... as this is a special time where players should understand all of what I've said,..
And You at EW should already know this is the way it should be. Make it so.
Merry Christmas and have a wonderful Christmas Eve and Christmas Day!................................. Garry A. S.
Picture Edit
Last edited by gas56 on December 24th, 2017, 12:49 pm, edited 2 times in total.
RidgeBack69
Outfitter

Post by RidgeBack69 »

gas56 wrote:EW,... a Holiday Event is a great time of the year,...
But,....... Christmas time events should not roll up into Christmas Eve, and Christmas Day.
These are times when the focus of family and friends should be the number 1 priority of being close to them instead of on a Computer game event.
Therefore I am suggesting when you have these events that they end before the 21st of December so they will not interfere with the wonderful
best season of worshiping the greatest thing that ever happened on earth, the birth of Jesus Christ. And also all religions should have this time to worship and enjoy
this time with their families and friends. A game has its place for amusement and fun, but please don't interfere with this holy time.
It will not harm your game in any way.... as this is a special time where players should understand all of what I've said,..
Merry Christmas and have a wonderful Christmas Eve an Christmas Day!................................. Garry A. S.
I whole heartedly agree with this.
fantamichele wrote:
I'm sure the first place is yours now. Compliments ;)
I would not count one it being over just yet. Since the missions are so easy to do this year chances are very good that some players close to scholargypsys in score have saved 5-6 missions to do them all at the end.
Spoiler:
Mills
Outfitter

Post by Mills »

gas56 wrote:EW,... a Holiday Event is a great time of the year,...
Merry Christmas and have a wonderful Christmas Eve and Christmas Day!................................. Garry A.S.
Well said Garry. Merry Christmas everyone. Enjoy your time with family and friends.
DYEUZ
Trophy Hunter

Post by DYEUZ »

:arrow: gas56 ... In what way does this game interfering with the Holidays ?
You are the one and only who can decide what is a priority in your life . If its the family and friends and having a good time , well do it .
Don't blame EW for making a Holiday event during the Holidays , like they always did .

And then what ? No Valentine event during February because one want to spend some time with his girlfriend !!

Nothing personal but , you are blaming the wrong peeps here , imo .

Also, religion is a touchy subject man, you shouldn't use it as argument . Just saying .

BCKidd's 2019 COMMUNITY COMPS SERIES CHAMPIONSHIP
FIRST PLACE
MASTER HUNTER TROPHY

Return to “Latest News & Announcements”