Holiday Event 2017

The latest news and announcements about theHunter provided by the developers
TheSpecter
Scout

Re: Holiday Event 2017

Post by TheSpecter »

DYEUZ wrote:Looks like i got my 10 000 points without having killed a coyote. Pretty much like BuiuRei said probably ...
Same here, shot a wolf and immediately got an entry for the comp, as well as the 10k points for the event. I'd say the yotes are off the hook for now... :lol:
Mills
Outfitter

Post by Mills »

gas56 wrote:
Wetland wrote:I shot a Wolf last night and it said I placed 6th on the leaderboard??? Then I went and shot a Coyote and nothing popped up up the screen. Now EW says this has been fixed. Does that mean that I have to go and shoot another Coyote this morning or they will take the 10,000 points away?

Wetland
It was in error yesterday and they fixed it today to match the description which is to shoot a Coyote and Wolf for best average on both,...
So yes you will have to shoot a coyote,.. but 1st rounds aren't much good anyways until all the scores come in,...
I was in 7th place yesterday (and I wasn't even trying to get a big one) but I knew that would not stand for long, cuz you probably needed at least a 16.9?? something to get ahead on a wolf.
So now we have to complete the full description to make it count to get the points.
I knew there was something wrong yesterday from what it asked for in the description, I'm not really surprised by it.
That's the breaks!
I don't know if that's true because I still have my points and am still showing on the leaderboard after only shooting a wolf (last night). Albeit I'm in 173rd place but still.
Wetland
Outfitter

Post by Wetland »

I just shot another coyote this morning and now says I placed 25th on the Leaderboard, so YES you need to shoot another coyote if you shot one that didn't count like I did.

Wetland
beau_76
Scout

Post by beau_76 »

points where slow to add
Last edited by beau_76 on December 22nd, 2017, 1:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tanngnjostr
Master Hunter

Post by Tanngnjostr »

The question is: Will those that got an entry (and the 10k Jolly Points) with just a wolf some hours ago have to shoot a yote now to keep or regain the 10k points - or do they even have a shot at another 10k points. :?
Image Image Image
DYEUZ
Trophy Hunter

Post by DYEUZ »

Tanngnjostr wrote:The question is: Will those that got an entry (and the 10k Jolly Points) with just a wolf some hours ago have to shoot a yote now to keep or regain the 10k points - or do they even have a shot at another 10k points. :?
From what i see with my points , i got the 10k last night with just the wolf . This morning , when all was fixed , i shot a coyote and did not get an extra 10k .

BCKidd's 2019 COMMUNITY COMPS SERIES CHAMPIONSHIP
FIRST PLACE
MASTER HUNTER TROPHY

Tanngnjostr
Master Hunter

Post by Tanngnjostr »

DYEUZ wrote:From what i see with my points , i got the 10k last night with just the wolf . This morning , when all was fixed , i shot a coyote and did not get an extra 10k .
Good to know, thanks for the answer...
Image Image Image
Wetland
Outfitter

Post by Wetland »

I didn't get an additional 10,000 points either, so the FIX appears the to be working as it should.

Wetland
bengalis17

Post by bengalis17 »

Today's mission is to be done with the 7.62x54R Bolt Action Rifle, and it's the 16 GA Side By Side Shotgun that it's in special? The real question now: should I buy the 16 GA now in special and hope the 7.62x54R will also be put in special in a couple of hours, since it's probably the one they intended to sell on sale (even this rifle scope is in special!)?

By the way nice event, too sad I could not participate in the first days. I missed a couple of competitions, but you definitely got me in this last week (and almost all of the em$ with the deals... ;). Hope I can manage to get level 2 trophy!
DeadClopz
Outfitter

Post by DeadClopz »

bengalis17 wrote:Today's mission is to be done with the 7.62x54R Bolt Action Rifle, and it's the 16 GA Side By Side Shotgun that it's in special? The real question now: should I buy the 16 GA now in special and hope the 7.62x54R will also be put in special in a couple of hours, since it's probably the one they intended to sell on sale (even this rifle scope is in special!)?

By the way nice event, too sad I could not participate in the first days. I missed a couple of competitions, but you definitely got me in this last week (and almost all of the em$ with the deals... ;). Hope I can manage to get level 2 trophy!

What is even more funny, is the fact the banner has the side by side in the image on the front page..... Miscommunication at the office again....

Return to “Latest News & Announcements”