Status Update 24th November 2017

The latest news and announcements about theHunter provided by the developers
seammer
Tracker

Re: Status Update 24th November 2017

Post by seammer »

Alena Rybik wrote:
seammer wrote:Thanks, website works for me now.

Any word on Bait Site Management issues?
Have you tried to use it after the server issues were resolved?
Yes, I've tried it since I first purchased the service and I've tried it since the posted server fix today and a successful web page opening and Steam launch.

Tried it just before posting this here now on both the browser Bait Management page and the launcher Bait Management page.

Re-logged and tried again. Still no results.
Jackson11
Scout

Post by Jackson11 »

Names: outback island, aborigine outpost, outback outpost,

My theHunter name: Jackson011 Youtube: Jackson011 theHunter (no videos yet though :D ) Twitter:@jacksonmcox
baloo.the.dog
Hunter

Post by baloo.the.dog »

"Greenleaf Peaks" is my submission.
Give us ptarmigans on Whiterime Ridge!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Roll Tide!!
kevin2106
Hunter

Post by kevin2106 »

baloo.the.dog wrote:actually in favor of feral hogs, take them off of loggers point and bring them here.
I really don’t think that’s a good idea. Feral Hog has been on Loggers since the reserve got released in 2010, and me and a lot of other friends really enjoy hunting them there.

baloo.the.dog
Hunter

Post by baloo.the.dog »

kevin2106 wrote:
baloo.the.dog wrote:actually in favor of feral hogs, take them off of loggers point and bring them here.
I really don’t think that’s a good idea. Feral Hog has been on Loggers since the reserve got released in 2010, and me and a lot of other friends really enjoy hunting them there.
it was a joke to make folks mad, although I am acually looking forward to hog hunting in the next reserve!They don't mess up anything like ducks and geese do(annoying sounds). I don't understand why y'all don't want them? They call the same amount of any other animal, and their call is no more annoying than the arctic fox or coyote or bobcat.

Roll Tide!!
RidgeBack69
Outfitter

Post by RidgeBack69 »

baloo.the.dog wrote:
kevin2106 wrote:
it was a joke to make folks mad, although I am acually looking forward to hog hunting in the next reserve!They don't mess up anything like ducks and geese do(annoying sounds). I don't understand why y'all don't want them? They call the same amount of any other animal, and their call is no more annoying than the arctic fox or coyote or bobcat.
I speak only for my self when I say 6 reserves with Pigs is enough.
Spoiler:
Tanngnjostr
Master Hunter

Post by Tanngnjostr »

baloo.the.dog wrote:They don't mess up anything like ducks and geese do(annoying sounds). I don't understand why y'all don't want them?
For me, those hogs have messed up quite a bit in the past... they have a habit of coming out of nowhere and attacking me while I'm trying to sneak closer to a big buck or billy. I'd take goose or duck sounds instead of more piggies every day. Also, I think there are more interesting and less abundant species in the EHR that I'd like to see instead of one that's already in almost half of the existing reserves. Heck, I'd rather have a reserve with just four species at release, they could add another new one later.
But that's just my opinion.
Image Image Image
Violator31
Outfitter

Post by Violator31 »

Tanngnjostr wrote: For me, those hogs have messed up quite a bit in the past... they have a habit of coming out of nowhere and attacking me while I'm trying to sneak closer to a big buck or billy.
Like you said, they mess you up when you are trying to sneak closer to another critter...... usually I have a bow with me to knock down the does & other lesser trophies trying to get to the bigger one, but these hogs come out of nowhere (like you said) & they are tougher to kill with a bow than the other animals in my way. They come in quick, just trotting around without a care, which is all well & good, I don't think they need to be tweaked or anything....just....if they do have to be on the new reserve, give them a smaller spawn rate please.
I do like hog hunting. But with them being available on so many other maps.......I have enough choices.
Signature Stats
Spoiler:
baloo.the.dog
Hunter

Post by baloo.the.dog »

hmphh... I'm usually the one sneaking up to the hogs

Roll Tide!!
lse2003

Post by lse2003 »

Bruh where is the axis deer.

Return to “Latest News & Announcements”