Status Update 24th November 2017

The latest news and announcements about theHunter provided by the developers
BuiuRei
Trophy Hunter

Re: Status Update 24th November 2017

Post by BuiuRei »

DarkLord wrote:Please no more feral hogs. I'm willing to deal with a somewhat empty reserve until you guys can come up with something better to put in there.
Well, if they take the opportunity to revamp the feral hog with the new textures they can do now, I'm all for it!
Spoiler:
RidgeBack69
Outfitter

Post by RidgeBack69 »

DarkLord wrote:Please no more feral hogs. I'm willing to deal with a somewhat empty reserve until you guys can come up with something better to put in there.
Great update the new reserve look great so far and all the new game too hunt!!
I didn't want to be negative at all but I am sorry I have to agree please no Hogs!!!!
Last edited by RidgeBack69 on November 24th, 2017, 4:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Spoiler:
Wetland
Outfitter

Post by Wetland »

THANKS for the Status Update Alena and the 4 NEW Species sounds GREAT!!! We also APPRECIATE the 20% off Sale on everything in the Store and bought 8 Tents for the upcoming new Australian Hunting Reserve. Still hoping for the Axis Deer someday on BR map and of course AFRICA!!! he he

Wetland :D
Mills
Outfitter

Post by Mills »

Wetland wrote:THANKS for the Status Update Alena and the 4 NEW Species sounds GREAT!!! We also APPRECIATE the 20% off Sale on everything in the Store and bought 8 Tents for the upcoming new Australian Hunting Reserve. Still hoping for the Axis Deer someday on BR map and of course AFRICA!!! he he

Wetland :D
Good call on the tents. Might have to hurry up and get some.
kevin2106
Hunter

Post by kevin2106 »

BuiuRei wrote:
Well, if they take the opportunity to revamp the feral hog with the new textures they can do now, I'm all for it!
Oh yes! I would enjoy hunting them if they looked a bit better

007aln
Spotter

Post by 007aln »

Looks great! For some reason the banteng sold the idea for me. I was never keen on water buffalo, but somehow the idea of two different bovids in two different environments (especially in forest) is exciting!! Plus deer! I always love deer.

Looking forward to it! It looks like it will have some of the feel of the Hawaii map I proposed. Still want axis deer somewhere though
xOEDragonx

Post by xOEDragonx »

J_Birdman wrote: Heh, the cassowary has always been my most desired animal addition to Bushrangers Run, I would also LOVE to see them in the game. Hunting a huge flightless bird, which can mess you up just as easy as the feral hogs do, geez this would be an amazing replacement for them.
I completely agree. I would gladly wait longer for the reserve if it meant getting totally awesome, unique, aggressive, terrifying raptor birds in place of just more boring piggies.

On an unrelated note, are banteng essentially just feral cattle? I'm curious if we can expect to see them use the salt block feeders.
Eraser_SK
Outfitter

Post by Eraser_SK »

i spot male Wild Boar... 130-210kg... bang... 139kg :D nice joke and rage quit :D :D :D

btw. thx for update and nice pack of missions!

I buy Duck Comeback Caller, Scarf BC, Electronic Caller and still looking at same shiny 10GA Shotgun as you :D... we will see.
Violator31
Outfitter

Post by Violator31 »

Thanks for the update.
As reported by others, I had to Google some of these creatures. Looks like they will be a lot of fun. The teaser photos are appreciated & they look enticing. All in all, it looks like another entertaining place to explore.
Feral hogs.....a lower spawn would be nice. It's comical (to me) that, just like in real life, people are annoyed by them....no I don't find it comical that people have to deal with them in real life, just amused that they are getting the same love here.
I always like more dangerous animals too. Hopefully those Water Buffalo have short fuses.
The sales are great also.
Signature Stats
Spoiler:
stancomputerhunter
Trophy Hunter

Post by stancomputerhunter »

BuiuRei wrote:
Careful what you wish for.

I think the re-vamped Brown and Black Bears are terrible. Can't tell if you have a fur variation until you see it on the stats page after the game closes. Before, if it was a silver-tipped Brown Bear, it was obvious, and the same with Albino. Before, if it was cinammon, blonde, or glacier Black Bear it was obvious. The fur is cool, just not colored correctly.

Image Rares: 86 NTs: 29

Return to “Latest News & Announcements”