Status Update 24th November 2017

The latest news and announcements about theHunter provided by the developers
Jack.Grave
Outfitter

Re: Status Update 24th November 2017

Post by Jack.Grave »

Looks lovely from provided pictures. I am on same boat as my mate Serge (DYEUZ), please no more Feral Hogs. lets replace them with Feral Goats, whom are same kind of pest as Feral Hogs are. Jack
AmbushPredator
Scout

Post by AmbushPredator »

Water buffalo AND Banteng? You spoil us :D
Epona142
Scout

Post by Epona142 »

Looking forward to the new animals and new reserve. Not so much feral hog, but hey at least it's realistic, heaven knows they're a plague in real life too...

Can't wait to hear more!
ElusiveShadow
Outfitter

Post by ElusiveShadow »

The new reserve looks awesome and I totally had to hop on to Wikipedia to check what most of those animals actually are!

The last thing I want from the game when it finally ends: An offline, single player version.
kevin2106
Hunter

Post by kevin2106 »

WOW, 4 new animals and a awesome looking reserve :D

But yea... the hog :lol: any chance to swap it out with Feral Goat? If they live in that area of Australia of course (I don't know much about that place).

Sherab86
Hunter

Post by Sherab86 »

Lovely looking reserve. To bad that not for me playstyle realy, but surely I will at least try to hunt there. All those new deers and buffalo sounds too interesting to not try. ;)

DYEUZ wrote:Thx for the update . Looks promising .

I don't like having the Feral Hogs again . We'll have 5 reserves with them and only one with the Wild Boar !!!
Yeah, me too to some point. But... This is mainly because I've started from Wild Boars. From other hand, they do not realy differ so much from Feral Hogs in terms of AI, hunting strategies, etc. And Feral Hogs (at least for me) look much better (more natural) than Wild Boars, and finaly - they fit Australian setting. :) Only drawback I see is that for Wild Boars I have highest tracking/spotting skills so far. ;)

I hope there will be some other reserve with Wild Boars in future, but for now I'm quite happy with what I see upcoming. ;)
Tanngnjostr
Master Hunter

Post by Tanngnjostr »

Great looking sample pictures and the animal selection sounds fine - two new deer and two new bovids! Are Water buffalo and Banteng as dumb as bison though? Of course I'd also advocate for more awesome goats instead of more boring hogs if they fit into the reserve... even if they don't to be honest! :D

Thanks for all those Black Friday discounts, I'll make good use of it - bought a bunch of weapons already and will renew my membership which would run out in a week!
Image Image Image
ElusiveShadow
Outfitter

Post by ElusiveShadow »

It actually looks like a really interesting reserve that, at least at launch, seems to be devoid of small game. I don't know if it will stay that way but it appeals to me!

The last thing I want from the game when it finally ends: An offline, single player version.
Sheldon
Spotter

Post by Sheldon »

I don´t like the pictures at all! The forests looks very sterile!!!

And the visibility distance is to high (because it is to sterile)! The colors of the plants are also very artificial and don´t match previous ones!

There is still a lot of work to do on the flora! (That can be the highest 10% status.)
I just expect much more!

And there are to many antlers horn feast (3 would have been ok, 4 are too many). I would have preferred emus or waterfowl.
Lamphunter
Hunter

Post by Lamphunter »

Great update! :D
New reserve looks beautiful and the list of the new animals...WOW!!! :o
I just have to agree with the others on the Feral Hog thing though! :roll:
Thank you! :)

Return to “Latest News & Announcements”