Game & Status Updates 15th November 2017 - Loadouts

The latest news and announcements about theHunter provided by the developers
HooCairs
Champion Hunter

Re: Game & Status Updates 15th November 2017 - Loadouts

Post by HooCairs »

Violator31 wrote:
HooCairs wrote:google for animals that might live there...
Check out this site;
https://mol.org/regions/?regiontype=point
Just click on the location & you get a complete rundown of the species in that area.
Hey man this is awesome! Thanks a lot for the link! :)
My Youtube theHunter Wiki
Spoiler:
JackRbbt
Trophy Hunter

Post by JackRbbt »

Dback76 wrote:Hey Guys,

Just saying: Water buffalo don't live in the rainforest in Australia.
This is the official position of your government: http://www.environment.gov.au/biodivers ... us-bubalis.

Indeed, not "tropical rain forest", but "wetlands". As i wrote in a previous post, i expect new reserve to be a combination of forest and open areas, maybe including a swampy corner. A "love child" of Logger's Point and Rougarou Bayou (of course, with Australian trees). :D So, water buffalo fits there!
Spoiler:

HooCairs
Champion Hunter

Post by HooCairs »

caledonianblues wrote:
aussieshooter wrote:Suggestion: Can we add the reserve emblem to backpacks or name the load-outs? is it only colour that differentiates the load-outs?
You can rename and change the colour of loadouts.
Went to WRR. Created my loadout. Named it and wanted to select white as color. White not available. Ok then I take the light blue. This turned the backpack "normal" blue. Blue is now the WRR pack. :D

I really like the stacking of items, but I don't like how this is graphically done. The circles are too large and the numbers are not white but some dark grey I have trouble reading. The stacking in the section below uses smaller circles and white numbers. The new stacking should use the same number labels.
My Youtube theHunter Wiki
Spoiler:
BuiuRei
Trophy Hunter

Post by BuiuRei »

HooCairs wrote:
caledonianblues wrote:
aussieshooter wrote:Suggestion: Can we add the reserve emblem to backpacks or name the load-outs? is it only colour that differentiates the load-outs?
You can rename and change the colour of loadouts.
Went to WRR. Created my loadout. Named it and wanted to select white as color. White not available. Ok then I take the light blue. This turned the backpack "normal" blue. Blue is now the WRR pack. :D

I really like the stacking of items, but I don't like how this is graphically done. The circles are too large and the numbers are not white but some dark grey I have trouble reading. The stacking in the section below uses smaller circles and white numbers. The new stacking should use the same number labels.
Another thing, the stacking could always put the item with less quantity first, so you don't have to equip first, lets say, a 50 scent eliminator, for only then be able to see the 6 one.
Spoiler:
Tanngnjostr
Master Hunter

Post by Tanngnjostr »

I love the stacking and the search function (and both are free! ;) ), but Hoo's and Ivan's suggestions are very good!
Image Image Image
FR_Bugs
Outfitter

Post by FR_Bugs »

Thanks for this update. Nice add for the loadouts and good news for the future new reserve. Hurry to see what new animals you'll put there.
Good job staff and devs :)
Sheldon
Spotter

Post by Sheldon »

In the tropical forests, there are no meadows! So, there can be no Kangaroos and deers!!!

You can not go through the Tropical forest without machete, so the animals all fall away!

It would be a big mistake if you call the landscape "Tropical Forests" and then have free space. The map must consist of over 90% forest!!!

And there live koalas, crocodiles, insects, mice, snakes, turtles! But no kangaroo or deer!

And that should consider EW!

PS: I think you all have completely wrong ideas about the tropical forest!
We do not want a second Australia card like BR! The new one should be extremely different!
JackRbbt
Trophy Hunter

Post by JackRbbt »

Of, WOW! An Australian "assault'" on the way... Guys, you should consider something: Bethany, the new game producer, is Australian. I assume she knows few things about her homeland, so let's wait and see.
Spoiler:

Levado
Scout

Post by Levado »

HooCairs wrote:I really like the stacking of items, but I don't like how this is graphically done. The circles are too large and the numbers are not white but some dark grey I have trouble reading. The stacking in the section below uses smaller circles and white numbers. The new stacking should use the same number labels.
That bothered me too for the exact same reasons. ;)

As for the search option: when I type a new search I would like to see that the list of found items automatically scrolls to the top. A few times after I executed a search I was wondering why I was "missing" a few items.
Hunter Score 71k+ ● Playing Since 2009 ● Favorite Species: all deer
BucksNBuffalo
Master Hunter

Post by BucksNBuffalo »

Great update here, nice job Luna! Loadouts work great. Saves all info, including camo, and I love the fact that I can select my gear before I even start a hunt. Cuts down on a LOT of time and am ready to go before I even hit the Start hunt button. Been waiting for this for a long time, and even if there are a few little kinks, I’m sure it’ll all be ironed out. Great job again

Return to “Latest News & Announcements”