Game & Status Updates 15th November 2017 - Loadouts

The latest news and announcements about theHunter provided by the developers
JackRbbt
Trophy Hunter

Re: Game & Status Updates 15th November 2017 - Loadouts

Post by JackRbbt »

OK, i have to ask: how new loadouts are going to work? I don't see any in my inventory (the free one, i mean), i have no idea where to look for them, i see no reference or something while i start a new hunt. So, except a "Loadouts" button, near "Lodge inventory", nothing changed. (Or, maybe, i am not loyal and supportive, so i don't get a free one, who knows?! 8-) )
Last edited by JackRbbt on November 15th, 2017, 1:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Spoiler:

Alena Rybik
EW Staff
EW Staff

Post by Alena Rybik »

Update: The servers are up and running again, thank you for your patience everyone! If you experienced any issues related to the server problems (i.e. wrong amount of loadouts was added etc.), please get in touch with our support and we'll do our best to sort it out.
TreeKiwi
Community Manager
Community Manager

Post by TreeKiwi »

'Strewth?!.. Best get me thongs out, put on me best budgie smuggler and put a few tinnies in the river to cool off, because shes gonna be a scorcha! Might have to head down the range s'arvo and chuck a few rounds threw the old girl. Rippa, corker, bonzer, grouse!'

Translation - 'Is that the truth?!, I best get my flip flops out, put on my best bathing suit and put a few cans in the river to cool down, because today's going to be a hot one. I might go to the shooting range this afternoon and dial in my rifle. Awesome, awesome, awesome and awesome.'
lowby
Outfitter

Post by lowby »

Did not see anything about the holiday missions in the update are they supposed to be out already?
Magnificent
Tracker

Post by Magnificent »

New Zealand map..... wapiti, sika, rusa,sambar, fallow,pigs, ducks,tarh, moose,whitetail, reds all can be found there!
JackRbbt
Trophy Hunter

Post by JackRbbt »

Magnificent wrote:New Zealand map..... wapiti, sika, rusa,sambar, fallow,pigs, ducks,tarh, moose,whitetail, reds all can be found there!
Very true, all are there. All, except TROPICAL FOREST! ;)
Spoiler:

MartinSundberg
EW Staff
EW Staff

Post by MartinSundberg »

Unread postby JackRbbt » 6 minutes ago
OK, i have to ask: how new loadouts are going to work? I don't see any in my inventory (the free one, i mean), i have no idea where to look for them, i see no reference or something while i start a new hunt. So, except a "Loadouts" button, near "Lodge inventory", nothing changed. (Or, maybe, i am not loyal and supportive, so i don't get a free one, who knows?! 8-) )
You can start in any reserve, and open your inventory. In there you'll find a 'tab' called loadouts. If you press your loadout once(the backpack), it will go into it. It will be a blank canvas(no items equipped). You can then start to populate it with your items. When you are happy with the items that are inside you press the save-icon in the top right corner of the loadout. It'll ask you if you want to save, press yes. Now your loadout is ready and saved to the server. The next time you start a hunt you'll be able to pick it from a drop-down menu(close to the start game button).

If you are still experiencing issues after this, try and restart the launcher, since we've had some troubles with the servers it could have affected this.
fantamichele
Outfitter

Post by fantamichele »

lowby wrote:Did not see anything about the holiday missions in the update are they supposed to be out already?
There are missions

InstinctiveArcher
Outfitter

Post by InstinctiveArcher »

Magnificent wrote:New Zealand map..... wapiti, sika, rusa,sambar, fallow,pigs, ducks,tarh, moose,whitetail, reds all can be found there!
There are moose in new Zealand?

Nice update. Excited about the new reserve!

In hunting, impossible doesn't exist any more than a sure thing does. - Tom Miranda
lowby
Outfitter

Post by lowby »

fantamichele wrote:
lowby wrote:Did not see anything about the holiday missions in the update are they supposed to be out already?
There are missions
I know there are missions out my question was are they supposed to be out already as I could not see anything about them in the update.

Return to “Latest News & Announcements”