Mid-November Madness 2017

The latest news and announcements about theHunter provided by the developers
Knut
Outfitter

Re: Mid-November Madness 2017

Post by Knut »

Congrats to the winners and all participants!

In average over 90% of the possible high score is truly an achievement to behold!
“Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'" ― Isaac Asimov
kolobok12
Spotter

Post by kolobok12 »

it was "hard core elite division" event .... it is a pity that many strong players have not found their luck or time during event. Congratulations to all winners, it was interesting and difficult. Real madness!! Thank you for the event.
Last edited by kolobok12 on November 20th, 2017, 8:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
LihaSami

Post by LihaSami »

Thanks for the event everyone. Was fun.
theGreyWolf
Spotter

Post by theGreyWolf »

This Hunt was really terrible hard.
In the end I made the 9th place in the 1st division, but it was very, very close (at 2 a.M. i was on the 6th place with just 2 points to place 5 and 4...).
I made a Scorecard where i wrote down the max scores for each species and my actual score and I can tell you, that there wasn't much points left to the absolutly total max...
Why have I done this? Why did I hunt endless hours, to get one point more?
I don't know.
It was fun of course and I wanted to have the trophy, but it was also absolutly frustrating and the ems price was really NOTHING!
I mean, 25 ems, or in other words, less then 25 CENT, come on, who the hell should take this as a serious goal?!?
And the score counting... The diffrence betwenn a very weak artic fox and the absolutly biggest artic fox in the world are maybee 10 points, or in other words, simply nothing.
The diffrence between a good european rabbit and and realy big one are easylie 100 points, or in other words, could make the diffrence between place 11, which gave nothing, and place 1.

It was fun, yes, but why this really small prices, which motivate NOBODY, and why the hell don't you use the CSS Scoring System for those Competitions?
A long time ago, you create this really great CSS System to make the diffrent species more compareativem but you dont use it! Your players can tell you a thousend times, that you can't compare the score of a fox and a rabbit and count them as same for this competions but you simply totaly ignore them and do it again, again, and again.

Why EW? Why?

Why don't you make use of your own CSS System?

Return to “Latest News & Announcements”