Mid-November Madness 2017

The latest news and announcements about theHunter provided by the developers
Eraser_SK
Outfitter

Re: Mid-November Madness 2017

Post by Eraser_SK »

Ok I stay in a good mood and waiting forThanksgiving special (i hope for next trophy for Turkey missions)... i pass this is not for me.. Its for Hard Core players (i hope its not insult for this players). I wish good luck and remember we still have lest than month to Christmas special! :D
nachthexe
Hunter

Post by nachthexe »

EW is aware that most players have to work for a living? I mean 32 species in less than 7 days?
Code: Select all
whiteonyx2
Tracker

Post by whiteonyx2 »

Thanks EW for this annual event :) I think i will stick to the waterfowl on this one ;)
Hunting is living my profile use to be "whiteonyx"
wiizzi
Scout

Post by wiizzi »

nachthexe wrote:EW is aware that most players have to work for a living? I mean 32 species in less than 7 days?
thats true. i work too. but i have already 18 species killed in 2 days. its possible and alot of fun.
some sadness about divisions, but generally me and my friends, we enjoying that so far.

Muglug
Scout

Post by Muglug »

Hi all.
Will give this one a miss also.
Have fun to all that enter.
Ghosts don't die they just fade away, like players do every day.
Djehmli
Tracker

Post by Djehmli »

This would be my first 'madness'

The hunter score division does confuse me, as I am on the cusp between two divisions. So if by mid week another division opens for me I can be in both? Assume my scores for the first, do not transfer to the second, so I would have to rehunt, though I would think for the second division I'd be back to 50 tries?

I am hoping you are locked to the division you start in, as I don't believe it would be fair to be able to jump around.

Also, I am lucky I keep track of every kill in spread sheet, so I can mark when the madness started and then filter to see what critters I might be missing, as it looks like scores do not post until one of every critter in the comp has been killed.

Wonderful idea, wish it was a bit longer, though I am lucky to be on vacation this week and next week (part of the end of year use it or lose it vacation spree)

Again, thank you for the opportunity, my only comment this one doesn't seem to be as well thought out as the others I've participated in this year.
Spoiler:

FR_Bugs
Outfitter

Post by FR_Bugs »

Alena Rybik wrote: Good feedback, thank you very much. This has been an oversight on our part, and we will make sure to tweak to make the division better and fairer for the next time.
I send you a PM Alena.
stancomputerhunter
Trophy Hunter

Post by stancomputerhunter »

Djehmli wrote:This would be my first 'madness'

The hunter score division does confuse me, as I am on the cusp between two divisions. So if by mid week another division opens for me I can be in both? Assume my scores for the first, do not transfer to the second, so I would have to rehunt, though I would think for the second division I'd be back to 50 tries?

I am hoping you are locked to the division you start in, as I don't believe it would be fair to be able to jump around.

Also, I am lucky I keep track of every kill in spread sheet, so I can mark when the madness started and then filter to see what critters I might be missing, as it looks like scores do not post until one of every critter in the comp has been killed.

Wonderful idea, wish it was a bit longer, though I am lucky to be on vacation this week and next week (part of the end of year use it or lose it vacation spree)

Again, thank you for the opportunity, my only comment this one doesn't seem to be as well thought out as the others I've participated in this year.
In the past, after moving up to the next division, the score for the previous division transferred. Not sure if this time.

Image Rares: 86 NTs: 29
Yarrymasa
Spotter

Post by Yarrymasa »

viva...

To be honest I find a little strange this kind of division ranking based in points...
I'm a little over a thousand points and I'm already in Division 3?? Wow...

Well, I've enlisted but just to get that hunting rush and kick in the butt to go out there and outperfm myself!!

Happy hunting!
Macagod
Hunter

Post by Macagod »

Sat waiting patiently for this ibex to move into the right position. Shot with a 7mm Magnum Break Action Rifle and then harvested while taking the trophy shot loose server connection then it comes back and I get a "No Score" (Check my gallery) and it doesn't even register? But I get a message from doc?

Hunt; 2017-11-17 Val-des-Bois

I've been having server issues all day or errors connecting to servers messages? If someone could look into it and why it didn't register, cheers.

Return to “Latest News & Announcements”