Mid-November Madness 2017

The latest news and announcements about theHunter provided by the developers
Magnificent
Tracker

Re: Mid-November Madness 2017

Post by Magnificent »

i have killed all animals no score for comp...imagine that.. and yest i wrote every kill down.
Schlachtwolf
Hunter

Post by Schlachtwolf »

I did too with no score, I checked back and saw my turkey was not 100% harvest, 99.5 whatever AAAAAAAHHHHHH! Shot another with the 10g Shotgun and my score registerd. That is more than likely your issue an animal was not 100% harvest value.

Cheers

Schlachtwolf
My opinion may not be right, but it is the one I like most :D

Djehmli
Tracker

Post by Djehmli »

Just a note for next year please. There needs to be a way to SEE what you've harvested as qualifications. It's not too bad when you have competitions with only three or four animals. But with this many critters, I would like to be able to drill down into some sort of table which lists each qualifying animal I've harvested. Pretty please with sugar on top.
Spoiler:

Magnificent
Tracker

Post by Magnificent »

yes i also was thinking this, but like a dumb A** i wasted a hour going threw my hunts re checking everything is 100....lol this isnt the first time this has happened! half the animals i shoot comes up un scored when they leaderboard!
Turkey_Duster

Post by Turkey_Duster »

I'm enjoying this comp, first madness for me. Would be nice if the prizes where a bit more then the normal comps but other then that I'm having a blast.

Magnificent
Tracker

Post by Magnificent »

so i just went threw every hunt since 11-13 start of comp....i have 100% HARV ON ALL COMP ANIMALS AND NO SCORE? :roll:
caledonianblues
Master Hunter

Post by caledonianblues »

Magnificent wrote:so i just went threw every hunt since 11-13 start of comp....i have 100% HARV ON ALL COMP ANIMALS AND NO SCORE? :roll:
I'm not sure but maybe you need to wait until you've harvested one of every animal before you get a score. I seem to recall previous multispecies competitions being like that. I could be wrong about this one though. Perhaps someone else can confirm.
wiizzi
Scout

Post by wiizzi »

Magnificent wrote:so i just went threw every hunt since 11-13 start of comp....i have 100% HARV ON ALL COMP ANIMALS AND NO SCORE? :roll:
i did for myself list with animals and when u kill something, just notice that

Magnificent
Tracker

Post by Magnificent »

yes u do need 1 of each before score reflects, im saying i killed all, i went threw each hunt and confirmed all kills by writing them down... i dont know i guess i got time to do it again...lol
DHRifleman
Team Hunter

Post by DHRifleman »

Magnificent wrote:yes u do need 1 of each before score reflects, im saying i killed all, i went threw each hunt and confirmed all kills by writing them down... i dont know i guess i got time to do it again...lol
Is it possible that the very first hunt on the 13th you did was before you activated the comp? If you are counting any of those animals towards your total, I would try and kill them again.
The above statements are strictly my opinion, and should not be taken as fact, even if I believe them to be true.
Antlercreeklodge.com Tournaments
Permitted Weapons per Reserve By ClemD

Return to “Latest News & Announcements”