Status Update 10th November 2017

The latest news and announcements about theHunter provided by the developers
james990
Outfitter

Re: Status Update 10th November 2017

Post by james990 »

gas56 wrote:Hello Daniel,.. Welcome to theHunter!

I have no Idea at the moment what map is unfolding....
What I would like to see is something totally different as an India, China, or Japan map to include some new deer species,
and or a big cat such as a leopard, some Asian Bear, and whatever could make a new map unique from the rest.
But new Asian deer,... Oh yeah!!!
Sambar are everywhere in the east mountains of my state. No limit or season on them, same with red & fallow which also have wild populations in my state. Hog Deer too along the south east coast, season runs through April with a tag of one male and one female.

gas56
Outfitter

Post by gas56 »

james990 wrote:Sambar are everywhere in the east mountains of my state. No limit or season on them, same with red & fallow which also have wild populations in my state. Hog Deer too along the south east coast.
In the States there are private hunting reserves for exotic deer, but that is the only place they are allowed to be.
Every animal & fish that was brought in for a food or recreation source here became mostly pests and threatened the natural wildlife.
Some animals can be right at home as the Ring-Necked Pheasant is one of those species that doesn't seem to effect the natural animals and turned out to be a great asset in many
countries. All I am saying is I would like to hunt the animals where they are naturally from, but I wouldn't mind if they extended another part of the Aussie territory for another map to hunt
buffalo, other unique deer & animals also. It could be New Zealand, but nobody knows what EW is planning to unveil.......
Something great I hope :D
james990
Outfitter

Post by james990 »

gas56 wrote:
james990 wrote:Sambar are everywhere in the east mountains of my state. No limit or season on them, same with red & fallow which also have wild populations in my state. Hog Deer too along the south east coast.
In the States there are private hunting reserves for exotic deer, but that is the only place they are allowed to be.
Every animal & fish that was brought in for a food or recreation source here became mostly pests and threatened the natural wildlife.
Some animals can be right at home as the Ring-Necked Pheasant is one of those species that doesn't seem to effect the natural animals and turned out to be a great asset in many
countries. All I am saying is I would like to hunt the animals where they are naturally from, but I wouldn't mind if they extended another part of the Aussie territory for another map to hunt
buffalo, other unique deer & animals also. It could be New Zealand, but nobody knows what EW is planning to unveil.......
Something great I hope :D
Yep, problem is for deer like sambar, that in their native Asian countries, I'm not sure if they can even be hunted, and even if they can, the hunting of them is much better down under ;)There still a declared game species and not a pest like rabbits or foxes. We have hunting reserves here too, which have animals like elk which don't have established populations here either.
hunterPRO1
Outfitter

Post by hunterPRO1 »

Bobcats
New rifle called "panther"
New reserve.....

They got me thinking ....
"you win some, you lose some, you wreck some."
Spoiler:
mihaick