Game Update 8th November 2017

The latest news and announcements about theHunter provided by the developers
Eraser_SK
Outfitter

Re: Game Update 8th November 2017

Post by Eraser_SK »

caledonianblues wrote:
Eraser_SK wrote:6.5x55 sharing same skill?
It's not a re-skin of the Blaser R8, if that's what you mean, so I would imagine the answer is "no".
Algrath wrote:What about a virus problem (HEUR: Backdoor.Win32.Blakken) when you download the latest update?
I would guess that this is a false-positive from your anti-virus solution. You're safe to remove any files associated with theHunter from quarantine.

Hmm ist same bullet... 6.5x55 Nosler AccuBond and with same Permitted Animals... are you sure its not just re-skin with some graphic changes? Bcz i can imagine this rifle will be same like R8. And if dont share same skill I do not know why? And price again another weapon for 600 em$... cmon you dont made cheaper rifle than 550 em$ since i start play this game... its 6 € for new weapon (re-skin with same ammo but with new skill grinding).... i better pass this time :(
Alena Rybik
EW Staff
EW Staff

Post by Alena Rybik »

Lapehunter wrote:
caledonianblues wrote:Try refreshing the page on the website. It might just be a cache issue. It's showing for me, and I've been able to purchase the rifle.
Refreshing doesn't help. I also cleared launchers cache and no improvement.
LihaSami wrote:Good looking rifle. Thank you. Pity that I have that same problem; can´t see it in the store.

Link https://www.thehunter.com/#store/item/790 didn´t make any progress either.

Maybe it´s just "sold out" for first shipment?

Try to change your language to English and then change it back. Should do the trick.
Ravenousfox
Outfitter

Post by Ravenousfox »

Tanngnjostr wrote:That rifle looks good! I just wish that the 6.5x55 round offered a little more versatility in the game. Anyway, it does look good! :)
Seems like some future tech weapon, looks ugly.
I just looked at the permitted species compared to the old 6.5x55 Bolt Action Rifle, it's the same.
I don't like how they made this new weapon a better version of the old 6.5x55 Bolt Action Rifle considering the new weapon has got better scopes + lower carry weight. (poor game balance between the two weapons)
I have over 1337 kills with my Longbow at 100% kill rate.
My YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPHtNC ... RQ3X3b0TjQ
My Twitch channel: https://www.twitch.tv/rav_fox
Lapehunter
Outfitter

Post by Lapehunter »

That worked. Interesting bug, but thanks. :)

Image Image
Alena Rybik
EW Staff
EW Staff

Post by Alena Rybik »

Lapehunter wrote:That worked. Interesting bug, but thanks. :)
Yeah, it's a cache related store issue, and changing language forces clearing it ;)
mapache01
Outfitter

Post by mapache01 »

Tanngnjostr wrote:That rifle looks good! I just wish that the 6.5x55 round offered a little more versatility in the game. Anyway, it does look good! :)
Agree, beautiful Rifle, 0.25 less space but not much versatile, I'll pass this rifle unless you can use it for Elk it's strange you can shot Red Deer with 6.5x55 but not Roosevelt Elk.

I wish this rifle will be launched for .300 or why not the Same Carbon .308 but in .300 or 30-06

Congrats to the artist of this new Beautiful Rifle sadly not much useful If you all ready own the Blaser R8 or .270 COTW and follow point from Ravenousfox
Ravenousfox wrote:....
I just looked at the permitted species compared to the old 6.5x55 Bolt Action Rifle, it's the same.
I don't like how they made this new weapon a better version of the old 6.5x55 Bolt Action Rifle considering the new weapon has got better scopes + lower carry weight. (poor game balance between the two weapons)

---

When will we have Bolt Action with FUNCTIONALLY magazine in .300, .270 and .243
Last edited by mapache01 on November 8th, 2017, 1:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
BuiuRei
Trophy Hunter

Post by BuiuRei »

Lapehunter wrote:
caledonianblues wrote:
Lapehunter wrote: Refreshing doesn't help. I also cleared launchers cache and no improvement.
What happens if you follow the link directly?

https://www.thehunter.com/#store/item/790
Nothing. It opens blank site in weapons category at store.
Weirdly enough, the first time I clicked to buy it, I had a message on the lines of "oops, something went wrong".
I refreshed everything, bough it "again" and it worked.
Wasn't charged twice, though (yet).

Mine is set to english, btw.

EDIT: this was within the first minutes of the release.
Spoiler:
LihaSami

Post by LihaSami »

Alena Rybik wrote:
Lapehunter wrote:
caledonianblues wrote:Try refreshing the page on the website. It might just be a cache issue. It's showing for me, and I've been able to purchase the rifle.
Refreshing doesn't help. I also cleared launchers cache and no improvement.
LihaSami wrote:Good looking rifle. Thank you. Pity that I have that same problem; can´t see it in the store.

Link https://www.thehunter.com/#store/item/790 didn´t make any progress either.

Maybe it´s just "sold out" for first shipment?

Try to change your language to English and then change it back. Should do the trick.
Swapping language to english brings the rifle available in store. Changing back to finnish makes it dissapearing again. Even if I restart the game with english language turned on.

Game cache and launcher cache have been cleared as well. :)
Timohasan

Post by Timohasan »

Swapping language to english brings the rifle available in store. Changing back to russian makes it dissapearing again
I have the same problem.

sanorb

Post by sanorb »

Timohasan wrote:
Swapping language to english brings the rifle available in store. Changing back to russian makes it dissapearing again
I have the same problem.
Same problem with Italian

Return to “Latest News & Announcements”